Free Ebook Creation Software

I have created an Ebook software and I want to offer it for free. I wish I am allowed to offer it here.

You can create ebooks without any limitations and you can distribute single executable ebook files without limit.

Hounestly speaking, it will bring me some reputation and will give you a secure, compact ebook creation software.

I will update the software on a monthly basis (bugs and new features).

HtmEbook is a free ebook creation software. Creating ebooks with HtmEbook is very easy. First you will create your ebook in html form. Then you will use HtmEbook creator software to convert your html files into ebook in 30 seconds. Ebooks are created as a single compact, secure executable file.

Features List:

Ebook Creaor:

- Simple and wizard like user interface
    - Captures all files in your ebook directory (html files, graphic files etc.)
    - Ability of choosing the main page
    - Ebook content compression

Ebook Executable:

- Back, Forward, Home, Stop and other browser functions
    - Ability of specifying font size
    - Right click , copy and paste and other sensetive functions are blocked (i.e more security for your content)
    - Compressed content is dynamically extracted to memory instead of disk for more security
    - Optional print function
    - Single compact executable file
    - About page connected to ebook about menu

- Windows 98/2000/XP with IE5 or higher
    - At least 3MB free space for creator

HtmEbook owners have access to support forums. There is a specific area for HtmEbook software on our support forums. If you have questions about the software you can ask it on forums. You can also submit your bug reports and feature suggestions there.

Sample Ebook:

HtmMatch software is being used by different publishers with up to 150,000 distributed ebooks. You can download a functional ebook demo from here

Click here to download HtmEbook. ( )

I will appereciate feedbacks if anyone has tried the sample ebook or the ebook creation software here or on our forums.

Anonymous access is allowed on our forums so you will not need to register to be able to post your feedback there. ( )