Best places to advertise?

I will be launching another side to our business which will be web hosting, and i would need to know the best possible place/way to receive customers (im willing to pay approximately $1-2 per sale once-off that i make).

I'd be happy to be listed in a pay-per-signup program which offers incentives to its members for signing up to our service, if you fall into this category give me a message.

For all others (including banners/links etc) give me a message and let me know how much you charge.

Thanks

Re: Best places to advertise?

Originally posted by WarZone
    I will be launching another side to our business which will be web hosting, and i would need to know the best possible place/way to receive customers (im willing to pay approximately $1-2 per sale once-off that i make).
    The going rate for buying customers in the web hosting market is much higher than $1-$2 per customer. Search the forums for other threads like this and you will get a better idea of what people normally pay to get a new customer.

As for places to advertise, those affiliate network will work, but you should also try out google adwords. Just be sure that you don't try to get ranking on "web host" keywords, but a more unique keyword that also be a lot cheaper.
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.

If you could easily aquire customers for a couple bucks, I'd be a rich rich man!

cost of each 2mhost 'visitor' is $1-$2.2
    and we usually got 1 customer from every 10 visitors ..