NTENSEDESIGN.COM + CLIENTS + pre-paid server

I can no longer keep up with the demands, qoutes, etc... generated from this site. Company was established in 1999.
    I receive roughly 10 project qoute request a week and I have sent all of the request I've received since November to another company, because I recently developed a small application and it has grown beyound belief. My average income since 2000 has been in the 70 - 80's after taxes.

The server is paid for for the next 2 years and it also included and currently I'm only hosting 10-15 clients. I rarely offer hosting services, but these clients were special.

If interested... I will gladly forward more information this domain and everything included.

Serious offers please. That doesn't mean you have to offer a large amount, only that you must be serious about a purchase.

this post might want to be moved...

Re: NTENSEDESIGN.COM + CLIENTS + pre-paid server

Originally posted by MadCoder
    My average income since 2000 has been in the 70 - 80's after taxes.

The server is paid for for the next 2 years and it also included and currently I'm only hosting 10-15 clients. I rarely offer hosting services, but these clients were special.
    Question #1: Is that 70 to 80 dollars per month or client?
    #2: Server specs?
    #3: How much do you get from the clients for hosting?
    #4: possible to see portfolio? (just to get a standing of your popularity)

Thanks,
    S. Faruque

P.S - kindly PM me an estimated selling price.

No not 70 - 80 a month. That's $70,000 - $80,000. Roughly the yearly revenue after exspences.

what about server specs and a portfolio...?

This server is just a high end Virtual host. Just consider this as a bonus feature. Basiclly, I'm looking for an intersted party that will take advantage of the project quotes, request, etc... that I are sent daily that I no longer have time to dedicate to because my newest project has turned in to an absolute blessing.

And before I put together a portfolio I would need to get an idea of your interest level and your offer. I will say that past projects have included clients like: Lucent Technologies, Yahoo.com, Mazda, etc...

The current client base doesn't generate monthly revenue becasue once I decided to sell ntensedesign I bought each one a years hosting on a service of their choice. In the past 5 years I've never had a slow moment. There's always been a project to start afterwards . Most of the larger new projects are 10k + come from referrals.

Also, I don't accept projects less than $7000.00.

Btw: The money isn't a big issue. I have dedicated the past five years on ntensedesign and I would like to see it live on... I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true.

I am somewhat confused....there is nothing on that website but like an intro looking thing. Are you selling just hosting or a design company?
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

The company... If you read the header I'm no longer excepting new clients because of my other ventures. THERE IS NO TIME AND MY NEW ONE IS 10x more profitable. Its the entire company, and everything project , code, etc... that's been developed over the past year or so.

For example.. I received 2 request for quotes today, 1 yesterday, and so on. All of these come from client referrals and a lot of local respect.

Originally posted by MadCoder
    Also, I don't accept projects less than $7000.00.
    Given that your minimum project price is 7k, I doubt I can make an offer to buy the company. However, how does a parternship , or site leasing / project comission sound like? If its alright with you, I'll hopefully try to work out a deal.

so what exactly do you do? web design?

Sorry folks ... a local design firm is in the process of purchasing the company and it's client base.

But, to answer your question JROY. Mainly, most projects were custom web sites (banks, credit unions, e-comm, etc...) but I developed Multimedia CD projects for some big clients such as , Lucent, Bellsouth, Tennessee Titans and a couple others.

Currently there are 4 projects that I've contracted and on hold until the new company takes care of the legal issues.

But i would like to thank those of you for your interest and I wish you all the best.