Exclamation Need a designer now!

G'Day,

Well my attempts to get a team together resulted in 15 people sending me emails, 9 people actually wanting to do things and 1 person that came through.. Really amazing to me that there are all these developers out there and none want to be part of something to make money in a couple months.

So here goes this. I NEED a DESIGNER to DESIGN a website in the next 5 days. Details to be offered if you respond in an email. I will pay when the project is completed this individual 250.00 USD for the template and the work. Be advised time is short and this needs to be nice, unique and running by Tuesday. It is not that intricate but is a bit involved. Site must be created in php, an admin area will be required.

If you are interested and have designed some good stuff.. I mean good please contact me. Send URLS for demonstration. Do not contact me if you do not write your own code and use Frontpage or some other crap to design a site.

More jobs to follow and lots more money!

Kind regards,
    Stephen

[email protected]

when a developer uses front page or dreamweaver I wouldn't concider it crap. [shrugs] just a faithful dreamweaver user.

can you give any more details on the site? 5 days is pretty short notice. I could give it a shot if you like.

but i also think this belongs in the market area.
    Brian Larter

G'Day,

The reason I do not like using those apps is due to cross browser compatibility and the fact that the code is so convaluted. Writing in raw code is cleaner and makes for implementation of php code and access to the database easier for the backend creator. Just in my experience.

If you are interested send me an email. I will wite over the details and we can talk on msn.

I know 5 days is short notice. I figure 3 days for the template to show some progress, on the 4th day add the data itself and then start working on the admin tool. If we show progress I am sure we will be alotted more time.

I read through the forums and this looked like a good place. Maybe an admin will see it and relocate it.

Thanks for the response.

Moved to Templates/Graphics Offers and Requests

Hello. Just a few questions...

How many pages do you need?
    Are you fixed on that price?

I can do this for you within your time limit. Let me know how things are going. If you would like to contact me, either PM or email ([email protected]). I am unable to email your right now due to crappy email server.

Thanks,
    Alex
    HQ Max » hqmax.com

I can work with your budget, to design an effective / professional yet cost effective website, with in your time frame

please send me an e-mail at benoit[at]databuild.net
    Benoît Brookens III
    President - Dataracks, Inc.
    Dataracks.net | Ultra-Reliable Hosting.™