Thumbs up My Experinence with Lee-Kelly Hosting

I have been with Lee-Kelly Hosting for 6 months now with a re-seller account and I must say I am very, very happy with the entire package I have with them so far. They have taken care of all my questions, Requests and Help tickets very fast ( within 1 hour or less )

Uptime-99.9% for me

Staff- Courteous and Full of Knowledge

Price- Very good package deals ( of course price lock for your plan/plans )

Speed- Very fast connect time and Page loads for all my sites

So for now everything is going very well with them and I honestly could not expect anymore from them. I have had quite a few others that seemed to have what I wanted but after the first 3 months you just become another client and the time to get back to you gets less and less or the close up shop. These guys after 6 months are still giving me 100% and I sleep better at night knowing they are watching everything on the servers.
    I will post back in a few more months to give another update. Hopefully everything is still going just as great.

I'm glad you're happy with your services. I like readin these reviews rather than the rants that we often see due to fraudulent hosts and bad companies. - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at] :: AIM: CybexH

I have a reseller account too. Although, they were down a few times, lately, it has been up and their servers are very fast. The support is very fast and will answer all your questions quickly and the price is more than reasonable.

Background of Lee-Kelly

Any background (company and servers) of Lee-Kelly?

Best regards
    My friends, it's nice to know that you are there when I need you.