I need money for a premium membership here at wht

Hey there,

I currently have $11.26 in my paypal account, and i need $17.99 or $29.99 for a wht premium non-leads subscription.

For the next.. however long this takes, I will be offering my services in the fields of linux / bsd server administration to the wht public. Before you start screaming "he's unreliable! he'll root our servers! OMG! RUN AWAY! IT'S UB3R!!!" please take the time to read over these reviews from past companies i have done work for

Quote Originally Posted by Robert McDonald - stable-host.com
    Mike is very professional in everything he does. I had several cases where I was stumped, and sure enough, he knew right away how to solve it. If you're looking for someone that knows his stuff, he sure is the kind of person you're looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Mills - hostingindustry.net
    Mike came through for Hostindustry in the pinch. He set up the server and configured an administration client. His continued help after the installation was also great. He truely does do great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. Clay - axishost.com
    Mike helped AxisHost install a chat program that we now use to support all our clients. His services were fast, friendly, and accurate! Thanks to him we do not have to reply to so many emails, we can simply chat with our clients over the internet.
    The below services run at a static fee

• Shoutcast installation - $2.50
    • Invision Power Board Installation - $3.00
    • vBulletin 2.x Installation - $3.00
    • vBulletin 3.x Installation - $3.50
    • Ultimate IRCd installation - $10.00
    • Unreal IRCd installation - $12.00

If you are interested in any of these services, contact methods are as follows

Thank you for your time.

love,
    ub3r

uber, just ask i'll hook ya up with the 6-7 dollars you need
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

despite steve's niceness, i am still accepting work.

I was doing to drop you a few bucks aswell, but i see that would be overkill :-)
    Benoît Brookens III
    President - Dataracks, Inc.
    Dataracks.net | Ultra-Reliable Hosting.™

Shoutcast installation - $2.50.

Does my host need to support this? What are the advantages of it?

First, your host may have rules against customers running their own background processes, you should check their terms of service before hiring them to do this. Second, installation of that would require ssh access, and the wget program.

The advantage of that would be that you would be able to stream audio to the public, in a format that is compliant with most modern mp3 players.

How much BW would that take up ub3r?

it depends on what bitrate you are streaming at, as well as the number of listeners you have.

usally around 50gigs of pure shoutcast BW that would be idea for the normal shoutcast server. But some of them it cna go up into the 500GIGS.

Wheres the Info on Premium Membership and whats the diffrence?
    Asus RT-AC5300 / Motorola Arris SB6190 / MacBook Pro

Ah, good for you, ub3r. Way to hustle. I was going to get you to install something on one of my sites (just as a make-work project) so that you could earn the $$ you need. But I can see you are already distinguished with the Premium Member designation.

Vito

P.S BTW, your prices are insanely cheap. One day you WHT folk will understand that "real world" prices are many times more than what they are here at WHT.

Don't sell yourself short!

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

i feel dirty when i gouge people on simple jobs.

i'll still install the script if you need it, i still need money to buy a 2 year registration on a .nu domain name (2 year minimum registration) . Which i got paid $25 today to start moderating a linux tech support / discussion forum.

As I said, I would've hired you on a "make-work" project. In other words, I don't need anything installed. But I just wanted to see you get the membership.

Gouge????????

Damn. Your prices at 3x the price are still underpriced.

Vito
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

As I said, I would've hired you on a "make-work" project. In other words, I don't need anything installed. But I just wanted to see you get the membership.
    gotcha.

i don't know.. i believe my prices are reasonable, i'll think about adjusting them tomorrow when my mind isn't shocked from not sleeping for almost 35 hours.

35 hours. A newbie. My record is 70.5 hours.

Remember, ub3r. WHT prices are not real world prices.

If you're good at what you do, people won't think twice about paying for services rendered.

Good luck.

Vito