Seeking remote position as a Forum Admin/mod or remote tech

This is a repeat of what I posted last week, I know
    But i'm really hopeful that someone can offer me a permanent position in a professional company.

About me :
    G'day everyone

I'm currently seeking employment remotely from home as either a Tech support person or customer support (I.E responding to tickets/offering advice etc)

I've been a computer technician for most of my early years (i'm 23) and have had alot of experience covering many operating systems (Mostly Microsoft) and have dealt with customers over the phone and via email.

I've worked for roughly 8 years in the computer support area and am now looking to branch out into the Webhosting area.

I've had a fair amount of experience with web hosting
    I host websites for clients in America and friends at home (England) on my home connection (2nd pc)
    I also have various websites (mostly bulletin boards) setup and hosted on a friends server.
    I've had ALOT of experience administrating and moderating bulletin boards and have a TON of references to hand from people who've dealt with me over the internet I.E - Cash transactions and situations involving high levels of trust (More details available on request)

I pride myself on being a hard worker, trustworthy and having great attention to detail, not to mention having a great attitude with customers.

References and a CV can be provided on request.

The only complication would be that I live in the UK
    It's been my dream for a long time to work from home and I hope someone out there will give me the chance to live it
    I'd also be more than happy to work for a trial period UNpaid, to prove that I can do the job.

What i'm seeking :

A remote tech position, answering helpdesk tickets, remotely administrating accounts and answering queries on the companies forums etc
    Or, Remote administration and/or moderation of a company forum where professionalism and a positive attitude is paramount. (That's me)

I'd like a BASE rate of pay per week, so a minimum pay plus possible bonuses for excellent work or number of queries answered satisfactorily.

I've had one offer of employment so far, but it was only on a per ticket basis, plus working at night time (USA nighttime), so the pay wouldn't have been really good.

Ideally i'd like to work towards eventually moving to the USA to work full time.

No one? Gah, oh well.

Do you have any Linux or computer programming experience?

Linux yes, I know the basics of it.
    Any paticular area?

Anything I don't know of course, I will learn asap in my own time for the job.

I might be very interested with help on my forum, However, I would first like to see some of the sites you have founded / worked on.

Ones I own/run.. (Recently handed over to someone else because i'm looking to get a job)

Ones I moderate/Administrate.

Think that's all of them..

I maintain/host the following board for a large group of people.
    I don't post on the above forum, I just maintain it and make sure everything works ok.
    I host it for free.