Thumbs down Very negative experience with Bulk Register

Bulk register took two of my domain names and gave them away without even notifying my or my company it was happening. I never approved a transfer or was given notice anything was happening. Now they refuse to even answer neither my email nor my phone calls. I still have absolutely no reason on why they did this, they are ducking me because they know they made a mistake. I donít understand why they just donít fix it. I was actually on hold for several hours after giving them my account number not once but twice. I cannot gain control of them back for my business.

Do not use them at any cost I warn you!

Does anyone have a recommendation on good solid experience where I can transfer my remaining 50 domain names? I will suck it up and pay for the whole dam lot of them just to be done with this scumbag company! If I donít I will end up loosing the rest of them.

Well... as far as I know, BulkRegister has a transfers-in/transfers-out tracking tool that you can use to track the transfer of your domains during the process, so I suppose this mechanism would warn you in case of a transfer-out.

Also, you can fill a complaint at ICANN, and I know there is a mechanism to get the domains back to you once you demonstrate the domain was yours.
    DirectorioVPS List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

I have filed a complaint with ICANN, thanks for the tip though. After being a bulk register member for over 5 years I can tell you when any transfer is attempted they will contact the email address associated with the nic handle. This was never done, thus my concern for the domain names I still have with them.

Well... those links you provided lead to very old information.
    DirectorioVPS List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

i used to be with bulkregister but left them almost 3 years ago to enom and i'm there since then.

very happy except the slowness. bulkregister pricing is very high compared to other reseller pricing, further more they are TOTALLY un-anonymous to your end users they add |
    Register your domain name at http://www . bulkregister . com"
    at the end of each whois domain info.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Univacus --> better you move the rest of your domains before it is too late

registrars can NACK any transfer even if you are the admin contact.

so better be nice and move them first, then start asking about old domais.
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Bulkregister used to be great but they have not kept up with the times. Their interface and pricing is far behind the leading registrars
    Domain Maven

i wonder why ppl stay with opensrs eventhough their pricing is even higher than bulkregister!

Originally posted by Bashar
    i wonder why ppl stay with opensrs eventhough their pricing is even higher than bulkregister!
    Better service?
    Domain Maven

better service such as?

i never faced any probs with bulkregister in old days.

the only thing made me transfer is the whois info at the end and pricing.