Collection Agency Needed

Hello,

We have a customer with a bill that is almost $2000 and is refusing to pay and is showing signs that he will not ever pay. We need a collection agency that can pursue him ASAP. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Neofree

Which country are you located in? Which country is your customer located in?

I am not sure if you know this but just because you hire a collection agency doesnt mean you will get your money. 9 /10 if they refuse to pay you they wont pay the agency either. This can hurt the credit rating of the individual, but other than that there is not much you can do.

Derrick
    ResellerEdge.com - High Quality Reseller/ Multiple Domain Hosting.

although both of your locations are important in the matter of what chances you have, I'd still consult a professional. try your local yellow pages to find one.

In Australia we can get the sheriff for $45, and this involves the civil courts.

I know someone who does collections on the side, and they are quite good at it. If you want, email me your information and I'll have him call you.

Hi:

We have used olddebts.com in the past and their collection efforts have helped us achieve a 30% return ration (so we collect on about 3 out of every 10 submitted)

You may want to check them out

I know of a few agencies i've used that I could put you in touch with, depending on your specific needs. Feel free to drop a line.