Four dedicated 1.7 Ghz servers. New shipment just came in, Act quickly

Our last deal went so fast to a forum member here, I decided to buy some more of these servers and offer the same deal again.

I have four

Dedicated- Custom Configuration – SEMI-MANAGED Server
    • Single 1.7Ghz Intel® Celeron® processor
    • Integrated MSI 651-COMBO-L Micro-ATX motherboard
    • 1U rackmount server chassis
    • 512MB DDR266 RAM Installed
    • Up to 512MB - 2GB DDR266 memory capacity
    • 128KB L2 On-Processor Cache Memory
    • 80 GB enhanced IDE harddisk (8ms or less access time)
    • 52x CDROM drive
    • RealTek 8101 10/100 fast Ethernet port
    • Integrated SIS651 2D/3D Video Accelerator

Servers available currently. I am currently selling all four of them for a package price of $399/month with Free setup. Or individually at $119/month with Free setup. 1 Meg of bandwidth is available free of charge when all four servers are purchased. We have different bandwidth options for an extended purchase of bandwidth.

INSTANT setup (redhat)
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    Full Root Access
    No Contract Required (Monthly Billing)
    Free basic remote hands service
    Free IP's 95%
    Free reboots
    web://cp installed for free upon request.
    We will help you install any software we are knowlegable about free of charge.
    We will help you secure your system free of charge.

We are located in Seattle, WA, and our service truly is top notch. We can provide many satisfied customers reviews and e-mail's.

We own all our own equipment, and do all our own support. Nothing we sell except bandwidth is resold. Our bandwidth is either cogent, or our BGP mix of verio, level3, genuity, global crossing, and time warner, for maximum speed ad reliability.

These servers will come with a 24/7 account representative, so that you may reach someone at any time by phone if something happens with your servers. The NOC is also staffed 24/7.

If you have any questions I will be more then happy to answer them.

No these aren't the ABSOLUTE cheapest servers you can find, but they are as low as we can go and still make a small profit. Since all our equipment and bandwidth is actually high quality, we can't charge as if it was low quality. We want the chance to prove our level of service in this community, and are confident that we could rise above your expectations.

Thank you.

edit: nm
    Last edited by DosGrandeBea; 04-07-2004 at 04:27 PM.