Suggestions on which payment processor would be good for me

Hey guys,
    Looking for a new credit card processor that allows me to charge x amount of dollars today (as per my php script sometimes known as a setup fee, depending on the processor) and then have the reoccuring fee happen on the 1st of each month.

I am Canadian so I need a company for us Canadians, preferably low rates with a setup fee (or high rates with no setup fee). Anything will help but I need to be able to process x amount today and then the full amount on the first like I can do in paypal.

I looked at mypaysystems but it has their name written over it too much so I am looking for something else with less cc processor ads...

Any suggestions? 2checkout doesn't fit my first need so please dont suggest it.

Castle Pines, CO
    You can ask Paysystems for a "true" merchant account. The other option, you can also check out PSIgate.

The banking system up there is getting a little more lax, more processors will be able to support Canada soon.

Chesapeake, VA
    Beyond PaySystems or PSIGate, there aren't many options for Canadian merchants unless you setup directly with Moneris, etc.

The Canadian banking system for merchant processing is very different than that in the U.S. In fact, unless this has recently changed, it used to require you to have one bank for Visa and another bank for MasterCard. - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!