Situation - Need payment processor

Basically I need a payment processor for clients without needing a credit card at all. What I need is to be able to accept all major credit cards and have the money wired to my account or sent in some other form. I am in Canada and this payment processor needs to be able to wire me money in Canada or send my money in Canada with no problems. This should be a US payment processor, however, Canadian payment processors would be all right unless any other charges occur to the processor account. Any help here would be appreciated.
    Michael MacKinnon

Are you saying you do not have a credit card or your clients? If you do not have a US presence (at least a US bank account & US address) you are not going to be able to get a US merchant account. You need at least those two things. Your discount rate might be higher as well if you do not have a social security number or driver's license.

The processor can put the monye into the US bank account & then the bank can transfer the money over to Canada if you would like. But once the CC processor puts the money into a US bank account, it is out of their hands.

I'm not aware of any U.S. merchant processor that wires funds, all of them deposit via ACH. Like Corey said, you'd need to handle the wire transfers yourself.

But you would also need to establish a presence in the U.S. and lately - you'd have a real hard time even getting an account unless you had a bonafide U.S. signer on the account with you.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

In Canada try out www.moneris.com
    They seem to be cool.

paypal may work but then again they would need to create an account
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

psigate.com and Internetsecure.com are two merchant account providers