Review HostXLnet - 2 Months old

Whats up everone, I have just started a hosting site about 2 months ago. I own 3 servers at the time. In 2 months I have had one day of 4 hours downtime. Please take a look at my site and let me know what can be improved.

http://www.hostxl.net

I would believe it just bring me the template feel when I look at your site. The layout is left aligned and makes the right hand side too "spacious".

The loading period: The orange was loaded up first and too glaring for a pleasant visit.

News: My personal preference would think that provide one chunk of news text on the main page will not make your visitor read them. In fact, that annoys them when they see them.

Hosting Plans: Your provided the info on shared hosting on the right and reseller plans at the bottom. This makes customer quite confused when looking for the first hand data. I would suggest shorten those news text and place the shared plans with the reseller plans. You do not need to put every single plan that you sell on the main page. I would think those you think most marketable should be there since you have a hosting plan page. For more details, you might visit my site to take a look.

term/accesibility: I do not get the point of having the two links going to the same page. Probably you might take note of that.

FAQ:
    The alignment of this sentence is out
    "We accept payments through PAYPAL.COM (Paypal accepts)"

Do you accept credit cards payments from China?
    I don't really think there is a need for such FAQ. I mean why CHINA in particular.

Hosting Plan Page/Reseller: I think the tables are neat but the fonts are abit small for easy browsing.

TOS: I think you might need to elaborate more on the payment terms. Refund policy?

In addition (optional): you might consider given more details on addition of space and traffic or other charges for different occasions.

Hope this might help.

I would believe it just bring me the template feel when I look at your site. The layout is left aligned and makes the right hand side too "spacious".

The loading period: The orange was loaded up first and too glaring for a pleasant visit.

News: My personal preference would think that provide one chunk of news text on the main page will not make your visitor read them. In fact, that annoys them when they see them.

Hosting Plans: Your provided the info on shared hosting on the right and reseller plans at the bottom. This makes customer quite confused when looking for the first hand data. I would suggest shorten those news text and place the shared plans with the reseller plans. You do not need to put every single plan that you sell on the main page. I would think those you think most marketable should be there since you have a hosting plan page. For more details, you might visit my site to take a look.

term/accesibility: I do not get the point of having the two links going to the same page. Probably you might take note of that.

FAQ:
    The alignment of this sentence is out
    "We accept payments through PAYPAL.COM (Paypal accepts)"

Do you accept credit cards payments from China?
    I don't really think there is a need for such FAQ. I mean why CHINA in particular.

Hosting Plan Page/Reseller: I think the tables are neat but the fonts are abit small for easy browsing.

TOS: I think you might need to elaborate more on the payment terms. Refund policy?

In addition (optional): you might consider given more details on addition of space and traffic or other charges for different occasions.

Hope this might help.

Review was noted, You had some good points, and I will do a few edits of site right now

I like it alot. I think it would look better centered though.
    http://www.bannerdepo.com

I placed it in the center befor, but I didn't like it

In your hosting plans pages, use a two column table to list your features so all those "Yes"s will stand out.

The only thing about the site I really do not like are the green and red buttons. They just don't fit the site.

As acidbase notes, you should get rid of the orange background color. Use the same blue color as the graphic slices for the background.

You need to add some cell padding to get your text off the left edge.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

Although what Acidbase was kind of true, i did like the layout and content of your site. It was very user-friendly and the colorful display is eye-candy.

I will see If it looks better if the green tool bar looks better with matching colours, and I do think having 2 tables for what our servers offers is better