* $10 off Premium VPS Account - 10 Gigs Space / 125 Gigs Transfer / 20 Domains

This is a WHT special and you need to enter or let us know when ordering that you saw the WHT ad!

The hosting contract is for as long as you have the account. And this promotion is ONLY VALID through June '04!

Details:

Price:$25 WHT special - $10 off of the standard $35 price
    Server Space: 10 gigabytes
    Monthly Transfer: 125 gigabytes
    Domains: 20

More information avaible here...

And you can signup here...

Questions please dont hesitate to contact me or anyone else on staff!

Thanks Again,
    Gilbert
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Hi,

I can't fins enough relevant information on the website, so I'll ask here.

Is this really Virtual Private server, or just big reseller plan ?
    By '100% Site Uptime Promise' you mean 100% network uptime or server uptime. If 100% server uptime, how do you ho achive it (i.e. load ballancing, etc...)?

Hey there,

Thanks for the questions, heres more information to clarify a couple things...

Is this really Virtual Private server, or just big reseller plan ?
    1.This is space on a server, more like a reseller plan in plesk.

By '100% Site Uptime Promise' you mean 100% network uptime or server uptime. If 100% server uptime, how do you ho achive it (i.e. load ballancing, etc...)?
    2.We basically strive for both. The server is constantly managed by us (load wise and content wise to stay away from things like a massive forum like WHT were we would reccomend they upgrade or cancel. Just because the accounts not designed for what the clients trying to do. As the same with the reasons why dont allow things like adult and illegal content.)

As far as the network goes you can ping us, we post site statistics of our server in the same datacenter. The datacenters located in Missouri which for us is a great place to be centralized and solves a lot of earth disaster problems and so on.
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.