Professional Templates

Well I decided to make a site that sells website templates. I decided that the template monster affiliate program was the best to use so I made it based around that. It has taken me quite a while to get the design the way I like it and all the content in.

So without further ado here it is..

Professional Templates

I am not trying to advertise, I just want a few honest opinions from a business prospective on how well i designed my site. Such things like is it easy to navigate and understand? Are the colors good, font easy to read etc...?

Also what type of other type of promotional ideas do you think I should use in order to gain customers? I need some advice ..

Anything is appreciated!

Maybe add a bit more color at the top, I have to scroll down to see the images and more diverse color for the templates. - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at] :: AIM: CybexH

cyberxhost has a good point. the single tone colour really bores readers and also the scrolling part.

Instead of having so many category listed, i would suggest a drop down box. (I know you have that in your search). So might be clear away all the redundant bit and make the site as simple and user friendly as possible.

I do agree you want to provide different types of services (templates, logo, clipart, etc).

I think you should create different pages for different items.
    so you wont' make your front page look extremely packed.

Hope this will help.