Dedicated server from china and taiwan any reco ?

hi guys ,

any good dedicated server company to recomend from china and taiwan ? reputable , fast and g00d ?

thank you

China Telecom
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

bro you can give me the url ?

thanks! did a search and found chinatelecomusa.com , but i cant find their dedicated server product page

zjisp.com China dedicated.

Yes, that's the URL. It seems that there are small differences in Y and $ prices.
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

hey guys !

thanks for the referral , but they dont seems to have a english version of their site , i have difficulties reading their site coz my chinese standard is very very limited

any other options guys ?

thanks a million

Maybe I could provide some info for your from their site:

Basic model:

model: ZJISP - 100
    Bandwidth: 100M shared
    CPU ”GP4 2.8BGhz cache 512K
    HDD: IDE 80G 7200RPM
    RAM:512MB DDR
    Annual Fee: 9998RMB, that is approxiately 1200USD.

Recommended:

Model: ZJISP - 200
    Bandwidth: 100M Shared
    CPU: P4 XEON 2.4Ghz cache 256K
    HDD: 36.4 SCSI (10000RPM)
    RAM: 2X512MB ECC REGISTERED
    Annual Fee: 16999RMB, which is around 2050USD.

Wish these infos will help. :-)

However, I don't think they have sales representive who can speak english.

Oh, they have, and he is a WHT member. Search the forum for ZJISP and you will find his full-text offer.

www.7x24.cn/english

BTW, you may want to check first this HK provider
    www.hostrino.com/59.html

There is still one available
    P4 2.4G (HT)
    2GB RAM
    80GB x 2 HDD
    RedHat 9
    $59.95 mo

hi there v009,

thanks for the reply , have you personally tried this 7x24 host before ? coz it seems they dont even have a decent email setup , their contact now is based on hotmail and yahoo mail , this raise certain level of whether he is a fraudster considering the setup of their company

they offer good price for their server and moreover they have unmetered shared bandwidth , is this consider good ?? will there be any slow down?

btw guys , anyone of you know if i were to host the server there and get a MS SQL from another source , will it slow down the site significantly ?

wonder if we can use pirated MS SQL ( just a thought , no offense )

hi guys ,

prior to v009 recomendation of 7x24.cn , i did a through search on the forum of chinaidc etc , and i found this thread by him confusing : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=145418

anyone use his services before ?

Originally posted by weeee
    hi guys ,

prior to v009 recomendation of 7x24.cn , i did a through search on the forum of chinaidc etc , and i found this thread by him confusing : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=145418

anyone use his services before ?
    yes it is posted my me.
    but i want to get dedicated server locatd in USA.!!!
    Shanghai NetLan Hosting Inc. [EN] / [CN]
    Dedicated Server | Colocation service | VPS | Domain Registrar
    Leading hosting company in mainland China
    MSN/eMail dyx#7x24.cn | ☎ +86 021-6103-2852

anetcn.com is a good and reliable company. i suggest your buy your own servers and colo there. (never try yet, but heard good things from friends)

colo price: 1U 60USD/mth or 720USD/2 years, 100M Shared.
    a full rack with a 100M dedicated line is about 4200 USD per month, you have to bring your own servers there though.

the only thing i don't like is they only have 4 type of servers to choose, and the best is Xeon with 1G ram and SCSI HDD. they don't even have Dual Xeon. i guess they spent most of the money to build the datacenter, and no money to buy good servers, lol.

they have 14G connections chinawide, take a look at the datacenter picture:
    http://anetcn.com/spehost/golden.htm

personally i never go there and see it, but my friend who live in BeiJing said that's a real big datacenter, his house is just beside that building.

Originally posted by weeee
    hi there v009,

thanks for the reply , have you personally tried this 7x24 host before ? coz it seems they dont even have a decent email setup , their contact now is based on hotmail and yahoo mail , this raise certain level of whether he is a fraudster considering the setup of their company

they offer good price for their server and moreover they have unmetered shared bandwidth , is this consider good ?? will there be any slow down?

btw guys , anyone of you know if i were to host the server there and get a MS SQL from another source , will it slow down the site significantly ?

wonder if we can use pirated MS SQL ( just a thought , no offense )
    Yes, my friend (Nessun) has a server from hostrino and it is very good, it does about 2-4mbit average and easily pushes 50mbit at peak hours.

Originally posted by Imago
    Yes, that's the URL. It seems that there are small differences in Y and $ prices.
    i believe telcome company don't do dedicated servers, you gota have to have some guanxi (relationship) to get dedicated servers from them.

don't any how buy servers from china, i don't have experience with zjisp.com, but i used to have a server with another company, i've to say the that company SXX.

first and the most funny thing is in that company, everybody is BOSS, inluding tech support, you have to call them Boss Ding, Boss Yu, Boss whats so ever, they don't answer your question if you don't call them Boss.

there are more funny things, but no time to write...forget about it. i'm very unhappy with tat company, be aware when choose a company.

ZJisp's links are heavily overloaded to Overseas. Packet lost is massive as well.

Anetcn.com is better, but the stuff is piping over the HK for most oversea stuff. So, why not just pick Hong Kong?

Mfjp, may i know how to check their Piping? how do you know they have to go through HK? thanks, i wanted to learn how to check this as well

As for HK, i only know the Net World Telecom, i personally don't know much about it, at least don't see they offer dedicated servers at their website.