Problems with host

I signed up for a host plan by At first their service seemed good, but now they have been down a lot. I couldn't get to their website (or mine hosted by them) yesterday and not today either. I have a feeling that they had a 30-day money back guarantee and this time is just about to end. I would like to sort this thing out before that, but I don't know what to do. They don't reply to my e-mails and I don't have any other contact info or info about terminating my account - those are all on their website that is down! (Yes, I should have taken a closer look at them before...)

Do any of you have experience with them? Any ideas what to do?

This host had everything I needed - great space for loading files and a free domain with it. And all this was quite cheap (yes, you never get anything good for cheap...). And if I would like to change host, I don't know how that would work either. Can I transfer the domain they got me to another host or how does it work?

I could really need some advice. Thanks.

I just received this message from them:

"The registrant of the following domain name(s):

has initiated a process by which you will become the registrant of the domain

To complete the change of registrant..."

What does this mean? I thought they would handle this for me. I have no idea what to do, should I compete this change or not. And their services are still down...

Just read another topic on webhostingboy... So they are out of business...

And now searching for a new host :/

London, UK
    Sorry, but that's a common occurrence with hosts charging such ridiculously low prices, they can't afford to sustain their business very long.

Hopefully you have learnt your lesson and will pay a little more next time
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    8 Years of hosting excellence!