* Influence of Microsoft's Errors

Here are few Jokes about influence of Microsoft Errors:

A helicopter was flying above Seattle when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications equipment. Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position and course to steer to the airport.
    The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, drew a handwritten sign and held it up in the helicopter window.
    The pilot's sign said, "Where am I?" in large letters.
    The people in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign and held it to the window of their building.
    Their sign read, "You are in a helicopter."
    The pilot smiled, waved, looked at the map, determined the course to steer to the SEATAC airport and landed safely.
    After they were on the ground, the copilot asked the pilot how the "You are in a helicopter" sign helped determine their position.
    The pilot responded, "I knew that had to be the Microsoft building because, similar to their help-lines, they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer!"

One of Microsoft's finest techs was drafted and sent to boot camp. At the rifle range, he was given some instruction, a rifle and bullets.
    He fired several shots at the target. The report came from the target area that all attempts had completely missed the target.
    The tech looked at his rifle, and then at the target. He looked at the rifle again, and then at the target again.
    He put his finger over the end of the rifle barrel and squeezed the trigger with his other hand.
    The end of his finger was blown off, whereupon he yelled toward the target area, "It's leaving here just fine, the trouble must be at your end!"

Good ones.

Perth, WA, Australia
    Hahaha, very good jokes. :: coming soon

"The end of his finger was blown off, whereupon he yelled toward the target area, "It's leaving here just fine, the trouble must be at your end!""

Hahaha! That's dedication to being right. - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Australia (Crikey)
    lol, classics i'll never forget when I'm on an anti-microsoft rant

NJ, USA

NY, NY
    those were great... gave me a real laugh!

Especially the guy with the bullets lol

Haha, I liked the second one, too.