Talking Who's The Best Reseller?

I need an account with at least 10 gb space 250 gb bandwidth a month for around $100 or less a month. Anybody know a good one?

You need the best reseller account what has to include 250GB of bandwidth for less than $100 per month?

You have contradicted yourself in that sentence. Anyone providing that kind of package has little regard for server stability, is massively overselling and will probably go under within a few months.
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.namecheap.com - hosting from a registrar DONE RIGHT!

Reselling what? Servers??!

If that's a real bandwidth requirement then you could really do with looking at getting a dedicated server. If that sounds costly then with that sort of traffic you should have plenty of income options for advertising to your visitors.

Ok thanks. What do you think about angelnetworkz.net ? They seem pretty close to what I need. Your plans are kinda in my price range. I need at least 10 gb and 250 bandwidth for no more than $150.

My problem is my website is exploding with traffic quickly. We had almost 15,000 unique visitors last month and we're looking at 45,000+ visitors this month. We do alot of music and video streaming also. My current host hostdime.com has turned to crap over the last month though they did a good job for the last nine months. I currently have 20 gb of space and 120 gb band width for $70 a month though I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!

Brian, I see you do marketing. I need to find more ways to profit from my website, can you help?

Does anyone know a good reseller plan for 100GB of Bandwidth per month and with Plesk Desk not CPanel?

Thanks a million

Your best bet is getting a VPS or even a dedicated box for $100 / month I'm sure you can find quite a few providers offering you the whole server for that price.

Yes... Don't get a reseller account if you need that much. Try a VPS or a fully managed dedicated server.

Even with a server, it would be unmanaged.. if you want management, too, you're going to have to seriously up your budget!

Basically, there's no such thing as a 250gb transfer reseller plan. If you have a few people using that amount of bandwidth on a server, you may have serious issues. You might find a host that does 250gb semi-dedicated plans but make sure you ask them how many accounts they put on a server. If you want stability, there should be only about 5 of this kind of account and the cost should be around $200/mo 8if you want a host with a stable business plan as well as stable servers).

As far as I'm concerned, 100gb transfer accounts also belong on a semi-dedicated service. 10 accounts per server at $100/mo guarantees a stable server and stable host.
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

If your budget is 100USD/month, why not get a VPS or dedicated server. If your site is busy like you said, usually the reseller will kick you out, lol. Trust me.

Put your video and music streaming in a cheap server (or to another resseller plan). Not much management and if it fails it's not too important. And keep your website traffic on a big resseller plan.

But that's a temporary solution. When you will have lots of vistors you will probably earn enough to have a dedicaced server managed...
    Web Design, logo, Flash, banner
    Orange Dream Studio
    Free game under the GPL licence:
    Old school game

Definitely need a dedicated server

If you have customers who are really going to use this much traffic then they/you will absolutely need a dedicated server. While there are many hosting companies offering unlimited or huge amounts of traffic - over 100GB - they assume that no one uses it (if you do they will ask you to move).

One of the reasons we started our discount servers was to service such people who while needing to have a lot of bandwidth but did not want to pay much.

We tried VPS - in fact we actually pioneered the VPS back in the mid-90s but this was not even enough so thus the discount dedicated servers was born (besides these days you can get one for the same price as a high traffic shared - usually in the $59-$79/m range).

Good luck in your search.

Talking Hostdime.com

My apologies to Hostdime.com! I was wrong when I said my website was down, it actually was up & running! I just couldn't see it because of some error with my ip. Manny helped me out on AIM last night and did a great job of helping me out. Also I must agree with the above post Aric has helped me out alot in the past (though I haven't heard from him in quite a while). Also for some reason half my tech support email responses go to the bulk mail folder in my Yahoo.com email so I actually had recieved some responses when I thought I hadn't.

Originally posted by akatay
    My problem is my website is exploding with traffic quickly. We had almost 15,000 unique visitors last month and we're looking at 45,000+ visitors this month. We do alot of music and video streaming also. My current host hostdime.com has turned to crap over the last month though they did a good job for the last nine months. I currently have 20 gb of space and 120 gb band width for $70 a month though I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!