Developed Dating Site for sale (Bids / Buy Now)

I am willing to sell a newly developed dating site called to the highest bidder or for 300 $ "Buy Now" as option.

The domain is hosted at namecheap meaning I could push it instantly to your account.

Sale Includes:
    Domain Name: (nearly a year left)
    Script: Non encoded - customized script (PHP / mySQL)
    Hosting: None (you need to host it)

The site was created before a few days and I'll sell it due lack of interest and personal reasons (my wife really hates me for starting such a site)

Income: None yet as it is new and unknown.

Payment: Paypal

Once sold I'll push the domain to your namecheap account. You will need a namecheap account (it's free).

Starting bid: 150 $
    Buy Now: 300 $

Leicester, UK
    its a very nice site, been after a site like that for a while, just cant afford it at the moment though
    good luck with your bid!

St. Louis, MO
    Nice website, but you won't get that much for it. They sell like that for $20 or less on eBay - especially with a .us (not popular) extension and a PR0.

No offense, but you'd get more by selling the template, than the site itself.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

no offense but i believe he spent a long time developing the backend. No offense but I don't think people should be bashing sales threads.

Florence, KY
    Nice site. I got one off of ebay and redid it. The layout wasn't too good. I'm still refining it. PM me for the URL as I don't want to clutter up your sale here. I like the look! Best of luck with the sale.