Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004

    Find a good internet lawyer

    How do you find a good internet lawyer to look over your TOA, AUP, and SLA? The first one I asked said he won't touch something like this because of the liability risk and said that I need one that specializes in the internet (which is not very common). Does anyone have any suggestions or do I just google search and randomly pick one?

  2. #2
    you can try elance, i hear there are some people there that are pretty good at that stuff.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Australia (Crikey)
    are you sure elance is the right tool for this job? Do lawyers hang out there?

  4. #4
    Yes, "lawyers" do hangout there.

  5. #5

    Have you checked with your local chamber of commerce?

    Have you called your local bar association?

    Thank you.
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    have not checked my local chamber of commerce or my bar association. law is not my speciality so i have never done either.

    i did get in contact with a lawyer in the Bay Area that specializes in this, however I am in So Cal. Is it alright that my lawyer is far as long as he is in the same state?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts