Exclamation 4 Sale - WHM Auto Pilot License/2 Checkout Account/Domain/Design/Etc.

Hello. I am selling the following as a package or separately. (Does not include clients!) Total value is $250.00 give or take. Please make an offer.

1. domain - bluepandahosting DOT com (already listed in search engines.)
    2. Geotrust SSL certificate ($49 value)
    3. site design (can be improved, but a decent starting point.)
    4. 2Checkout.com account ($49 value)
    5. WHM Auto Pilot License ($149.95 value)

Site is currently hosted through resellerstoday, but you can of course move to any host you'd like. I however have had no problems with them.

Please send any inquiries to [email protected].

Thanks.
    Amanda

Amanda,

Just as a matter of info for all of us, do you have the expressed consent to sell the copy of WHM autompilot from the owner ? If not, you should get that first, as the liscense is nontransferable otherwise.
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com
    A decade of professional hosting !

I'm interested in #5, if you can get it confirmed with brandee.

you cant sell 2co accounts anymore unless it is part of a company sale that includes ongoing, billable clients

I have sent an email to Brandee and I am awaiting her reply. Also, I recently sold another 2Checkout account with no problems. Thank you for the replies.

Amanda

Originally posted by bluepanda
    I have sent an email to Brandee and I am awaiting her reply.
    Brandee is a "he".

Ooops. That's embarassing. My apologies.

Amanda

Brandee has given me the ok and I can forward the email if need be to prove it. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Amanda

Alright. I'm pretty certain I have buyers fro the WHM AP and 2 Checkout. Thanks everyone.

Amanda

Is the design up anywhere that can be seen?

Josh

Just a reminder Brandee will post verification of the Autopilot license here in this thread.

Hi. I took the site down. Not selling it anymore, but I am still selling the WHM AutoPilot and 2Checkout. I have the email from Brandee and I will forward to anyone who wants it. Here's the deal, the first person to give me $75 through PayPal ([email protected]) can have the WHMAP license. It was bought in Feb. I am desperate for money. I'll take $25 for the 2Checkout account. It has not been used to process any orders yet and it was also bought in Feb.

Amanda

Paypal sent

Paypal Sent for WHMAP license.

WHMAP License has been sold

WHMAP License has been sold. I have sent you the details via the email you used for PayPal.

2Checkout account still up for grabs.

Amanda

I'll give you $20 for the 2Checkout account.

2Checkout account has been sold. Thanks everyone. This thread is as good as closed.

Amanda