Wink Domain names and SEO??

I just ordered 3 a domain names from, and i forwarded them with masking to 3 separate folders on a website.
    So, basically i have 3 websites.

I was wondering if it's possible to do SEO on each of the websites?

When google crawls, or does it's thing....will my 3 domain names come up? or will the website domain name where my 3 domain names are forwarded to come up?

What i basically am asking is... do i have to get a new webhost, for each new domain i get order to have it fully seo'd?

Please advise.

With the so-called "masking", you basically have ONE single page for each of your domains at GoDaddy. If you optimize the actual files of your websites, they will be shown as their real URL, probably something like The only effort you can work on for your 3 domains is the minimal customization allowed by GoDaddy (if any) on those "masking" pages (I guess like titles and a couple of metatags).
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.