Required: Extremely Advanced PHP Programmer.

Hello,

I am looking for someone to build a billing system and client management solution like the one found at http://hub.supportresort.com.

Basically, this script is for a outsourced server management company and should include the following features...

- Ability To Add Customers
    - Ability To Add Servers Under Different Management Packages For Customer
    - Ability To Offer By The Hour Administration
    - Ability To Bill Customers Monthly / Paypal Intergration
    - All our packages, include how many hours of support they get. So when a support ticket is submit, the admin should be able to say how many minutes the work took, and then the php script deducts that time from the package.
    - Intergration With Nagios (Maybe)
    - Ability to store lots of information on server including...
    -Server Ip
    - Login Details (admin & root)
    - Control panel login link (That maybe lets us log in automatically)
    - Must use mysql to store information, as I will be building a bash script that can pull the shell connection information based on the customer number from and database and automatically connect to the machine.

We will need a few more features obviously, i.e advanced ticket system and so forth. MAYBE email piping if possible.

If you are interested in building this script from scratch, or instead. We are interested in purchasing perlbill.com or clientexec.com's product and allowing you to modify it.

Please state which you want to do when you make a bid.

Re: Required: Extremely Advanced PHP Programmer.

What kind of timetable are you looking for?

Payment method and schedule?

What rights could I retain?

Once I know the above info, I could get a bid for you.

Hi,

We would be interested in this project. We have completed several successful PHP/MySQL projects.

Please send more details to talash@talash.net

Abhishek Rungta
    Submit2Please.com - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories
    EasySiteEdit.com - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.

We are looking to pay around $150-$300 for this project, as for rights I dont quite understand what you mean.

We wont be paying $300 just to rent it if thats what you mean, it would be our script that cannot be resold.

$300 will get you 2-3 hours of an "extremely advanced php programmer's" time.

paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Originally posted by rusko
    $300 will get you 2-3 hours of an "extremely advanced php programmer's" time.

paul
    Thanks for your input!

It is just a login screen .Can i see this system working?.

Tina

Im affraid I dont have the login information anymore :'(, and really I couldnt have given it out anyway.

Really I think the information listed is enough for now.

Originally posted by aexiHOSTING
    We are looking to pay around $150-$300 for this project, as for rights I dont quite understand what you mean.

We wont be paying $300 just to rent it if thats what you mean, it would be our script that cannot be resold.
    This project is at least 40 hours of work, as a complete minimum. At $150 that would be $3.75 per hour. Because your requirements are so vaigue, many changes are in order after it gets delivered, so that would probably put the timescale up above 80 hours work.

And you want to retain all rights, ie. its completely yours and can't be resold.

good luck

Again, Thanks for your opinion.

What is the point in replying to a REQUEST with comments like that, just let people who are interested apply.

On a schedule of 10-12 weeks, coding everything from the ground up, I quote roughly $2500 for what you specified above. Any extras would be charged at US$80 per hour. The system would be fully templatable. I could provide a set of templates to use (to give it a look similar to modernbill, clientexec etc.) for an extra $750.

Let me know if you're interested: sales[@t]phision.com
    Gone.

aexiHOSTING, as PHP coder and myself (and the owner of a hosting company), I really wouldn't skimp on your budget for this. Rusko was spot on, a 'really advanced' PHP coder will charge in excess of $100/hour.

Phision.com's offer looks like a sensible quote.

Hope that helps,
    Matt

Yes I am interested, but your budget of $150-$300 is a JOKE.

I made my comment because Im annoyed that your original post didnt indicate any kind of budget, and I would have wasted my time quoting you for it.

Even $2500 + $80/hour is a complete bargain. I would quote nearer $7500, and $100 per hour for "changes"

And you should get your "demand" together. For your sake.

The last project I undertook was quoted at $8,500 but badly specified. After all the post system changes, their bill came to $71,400 and they still want more modifications.
    Last edited by yadayadayada; 04-06-2004 at 03:29 PM.

Im getting really fed up with this thread, I posted because thats all I have to spend at the moment.

If someone posts saying they want a windows host for $20, you dont reply saying I will give you linux hosting for $120.

So why the hell is it any different here?.

Like I keep saying and saying, if your not interested dont reply. And DO NOT trash this post.

Just to note (15 minute edit time expired), my quote was for the parts of what you wanted that I understand. Your description is not worded too well. If you could provide a more accurate description of exactly what you need, I could quote you far more accurately. Email piping is not included in the price, that would be an extra which would have to be negotiated.
    Gone.

Since your looking for around $2500 then your ok, I will find someone else.

Mods please close the thread.

I'll do it!!

I'll do it for $1 and I'll even throw in a 10000000Gb UNLIMITED reseller account!!

*devilish laugh*

*slaps steve*

Grow up.