help center live

Anyone using using help center live? If so can I view it to see how it works and integrates with your site?
    Alvin

I tried to install it, but the new version has a bug, that doesn't allow you to log in. I stopped trying after 5 reinstalls.

I Do.

The Site is in my SIg. The site is also Not Finished.

click on the contact computer steroids link below in my signature and youll see option #2 Ticket System
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

site is in the sig. the winapp for HCL is very nice and relatively cheap ($30)

I was already on with him and showed it to him.... I am gonna have to see if I can find that winapp.....
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

i dig test it on hometownhosting.com. thanks Greg!
    Alvin

Originally posted by gxhosting
    I tried to install it, but the new version has a bug, that doesn't allow you to log in. I stopped trying after 5 reinstalls.
    Yeah, that's a known bug. It took me awhile to figure out how to get around it: usually it works if you use the "remember me" option when signing it. It won't actually remember you for that time period, but it will allow for a one-time signin.

It's on my site as well. You can see it in action here: http://www.PylonHosting.com
    Adam Reyher
    PylonHosting.com - We deliver quality hosting

Hi,
    I have HCl aswell although I have 90% customized mine. You can see the trouble ticket side by registering and loging in on tge support page www.planethosted.com/support.php. HCL has been great for me and is a nice program.

Jeff
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting

Howdy,

We're still using HCL, but only for live support now. If you have a large customer base, we found that the trouble ticket system wasnt really flexible enough to suit our needs. We're using a combination of HCL for live support, and SupportLogic for trouble tickets.

Kind Regards,

Lee
    ••••Fanatical Hosting UK••••
    24hr Sales, Call Free On: 0808 17 80 400
    24hr Support, Call: 08717 11 33 55
    Web: http://www.fanaticalhosting.co.uk