Thread: My Site...

Smile My Site...

Hi guys,
    Check out my personal site
    Its made in Flash. Comments are welcomed And dont forget to sign my guestbook..

FTL on the Information Super Highway
    Wow. Took a long time to load the initial splash page. I had enough time to get a drink.

It's a bit noisy with the sound effects. Your art looks pretty good. The clock would look nicer with a san serif font to match the rest of your site.

I looked at your resume (the .pdf one) and it's got no style. With the design skills you're demonstrating with this site, redo your resume so it has some panache.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

I like the flash but the graphics seems to improve.

The animations are a great job done. However, your selection of graphics to suit your flash restricts your creativity. They seem to me to be poorly constructed. (E.g your "logo" of before I enter. Does not look smooth to me in my screen).

If those things can be improved, i will give a 8 out of 10 to you anytime.

Hope it helps.

Thanks serialbeggar and acidbase for the feedback.It was helpful. Acidbase which other graphics did u find not proper? Will try and improve on the site as per the suggestions given by you...
    Last edited by mrunal; 04-06-2004 at 03:32 AM.

NY, NY
    Site looks nice, but the first flash that loads, where it says

That looks bad.
    Good work on the other flash though.

Australia (Crikey)
    on your links page the links aren't linked anywhere, lol

Yes the graphic after flash loads might not look so good to some. As i have kept the resolution of the graphics low so as to not make the size of flash file big. Will see what i can do with the graphic. The links are not hyperlinked i have just given their url.... Thanks for all the feedback.