In case you're in the dark at the moment, go to Ping! Zine and sign up. Its totally free, and it'll be mailed directly to your door. You can now get your hosting speil in the bathroom without opting for a new wireless lan.

Ping! Zine is looking for a few more advertisers to help us put our next issue out. Since Ping! Zine is a free magazine, our advertisers are what keep this magazine going. Without sponsors, we would not be able to print and mail out quality resource to over 13,000 subscribers from all over the world. A variety of advertising available, from full page ads to a listing in our new directory that'll be debuting in the next issue. It wasn't a typo, you can get a print listing for as little as $25 bucks in this first issue. Prices will change as our subscriptions continue to rise, so lock in your 1 to 6 issue package today!
Feel free to AIM me at Rewdog4 , ICQ me at 23081216, email me , pm me, or give me a call at 803-414-4438 and I'll hook you up with a media kit and some killer deals as we really need to get the advertising slots locked in. Thanks for reading Ping! Zine!

Andrew Capobianco (Rew)