Want your Company in Print? Ping! Zine Ads starting at 25 bucks!

In case you're in the dark at the moment, go to Ping! Zine and sign up. Its totally free, and it'll be mailed directly to your door. You can now get your hosting speil in the bathroom without opting for a new wireless lan.

Ping! Zine is looking for a few more advertisers to help us put our next issue out. Since Ping! Zine is a free magazine, our advertisers are what keep this magazine going. Without sponsors, we would not be able to print and mail out quality resource to over 13,000 subscribers from all over the world. A variety of advertising available, from full page ads to a listing in our new directory that'll be debuting in the next issue. It wasn't a typo, you can get a print listing for as little as $25 bucks in this first issue. Prices will change as our subscriptions continue to rise, so lock in your 1 to 6 issue package today!
    Feel free to AIM me at Rewdog4 , ICQ me at 23081216, email me , pm me, or give me a call at 803-414-4438 and I'll hook you up with a media kit and some killer deals as we really need to get the advertising slots locked in. Thanks for reading Ping! Zine!

Andrew Capobianco (Rew)

Where the ads will be displayed?

Can you provide a screenshot or scan of the magazine ad page where the ads will come.

Abhishek
    Submit2Please.com - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories
    EasySiteEdit.com - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.

Is the next issue may? or is this for june?

Please send more info my way.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Originally posted by Akash
    Is the next issue may? or is this for june?
    Hope to go to the printer wednesday, mailing will be at doorsteps in june.

I contacted the rest of you; if you're interested try to get a hold of me before noon tommorow.

too late to do anything for this issue, but fwd over some details ready for the next one
    advertising [at] othellotech.net
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Please pm me some infos too.