How can I evaluate an Enom account (ETP)

Hi everybody,

Is there some system function like a point system etc. at enom which allows me to evaluate my reputation ? I have ssen people offering enom 6.95$ accounts. How do I know that one account offered has a better reputation than another one ?

Sorry if this question sounds a bit stupid ;-)
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

A direct ETP account from eNom would be the top I assume. As far as other $6.95 accounts I would say find out who the ETP for it is and if they seem like a good company you should be ok. Although I will add I haven't corresponded with my ETP since I got mine over a year ago so it really doesn't matter. The only additional ways to judge one over the other would be if it currently had active accounts under it and/or commissions.

ETP? How is it that people sell eNom accounts as a business? Do they simply open a reseller account, throw down a deposit, and then sell the account?

Some people, open enom accounts and for the one or the other reason dont use them anymore after some years (changed to another registrar, sold business etc.).

In this case they offer the account to a "newcomer".

At least that is what I understood. You can basically have the same account directly from enom with similar conditions. The only difference is that you have to deposit nearly 7000$ to get the same conditions.

But who doesnt have 7000$ lying around ?? ;-)
    __--- Nils Valentin ---

Things must have changed? Last I checked it was more in the range of $500.00?

Hi DeathNova,

thanks for the note. To be more precise I was talking about the 6.95$ enom account. I am aware that there are also 7.95$ accounts and 8.95$ accounts, but thank you for pointing this out.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---