CentralNIC service after liquation

Hi,

I have read a recent post that centralnic has been liquated and a new company emerged. I just wonder how their service is right now and what will you foresee their prospect in near future?

If any representative from centralNIC, you might also share your view.

I just hope that I am dealing with a good reputable company for some of the domains that I would like to host.

Thank you in advance.

never noticed anything _yet_

who knows in future what might happen.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I did not know anybody used them anymore
    Domain Maven

They look interesting as an extra product to offer.
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

Very expensive!

I do agree with the high price.
    but wonder anyone will be interested in such domains as they advertise.

Waste of money
    Domain Maven

Did anybody in this forum sign up as a centralnic reseller?
    What is the overall experience?

I am the operations manager of PlanetDomain.com - Icann accredited registrar.

We have used Centralnic for us.com, uk.com and eu.com our site and offered them to our resellers for about 18 months.

I have not noticed any degradation of their service levels since they liquidated at all. They continue to provide a robust and very worthy addition to the top level domains.

I fully recommend them to everyone here. As regards the price, yes, they are expensive, but in my opinion there's nothing wrong with that. We just add on our own margins.

We even use a Centralnic domain for our site cheapdomains.uk.com as Centralnic seems especially popular in the UK.

They still have a lot of great generic domains available and are a great alternative for customers who want a good domain where the gTLDs are already taken.

Murray Kester
    PlanetDomain.com

Hi Murray, Thanks for the post.

I work for Centralnic. I've been with them for about three years. I believe that our company and business model have a great future. The new owners of Centralnic are doing a great job of taking it into the future. I'll be happy to answer any questions, assuming it's allowed in the forum here.

Joe