ALERT to users and providers

Greetings.

My name is Fernando Castaneda.
    I am the Director of Hyperpipe.net Webhosting services.

I have become this position after several takeovers and changes in staff structures around the company.

I here just wish to give a little advice to all Webhostingtalk users.

For starters, I would like to apologize to Shelltopia, for starting a dispute against them due to the former owner's incompetence.

They were completely and absolutely correct.

Alexander Lee, also known around as Leeboy, can not be trusted.
    He decided that he wanted to leave the company, due to him not making any money with hyperpipe. I took over the same, to which I am the owner up to date.
    Seeing I was making quite a large profit lately, he wanted to retake over. I didnt agree to this, so I did not let him.

I then looked for a way to get rid of him, because i didnt agree with the way he was attempting to take over.
    I found out the way, and used it against him. He then just became hostile against me and against Hyperpipe.

I took his root access from my servers, to prevent him from causing any damage.
    He did, however, still have access to the IRCd folder, which he had set to himself.

He said that either I payed him, or he would just destroy my servers and take hostilities against the company.

Of course, as you can imagine, I refused to paying him, as that could be considered extortion.

He then killed all of the IRC processes, which included over 25 bouncers, and several other processes, aswell as a shoutcast server.

Now, along with Locked, about whom I will talk on further down this message, he is now threatening to send over 1000 bots against my servers. Luckily I have a great server admin (TehProphet) who is helping me stop this.

So, to sum up, if you ever are offered hosting from condorhosting.co.uk or Alexander Lee (Leeboy), double think if you should get it from him.
    Also: If he ever offers himself as a server admin or anything of the sort, I suggest a complete DENIAL on this... or check the consequences (once he doesnt get what he wants, he becomes hostile against you).

Again, My apology to Shelltopia, for defending what I know realize is true.

LOCKED:

Here is the second problem, and possibly the main one

Locked, who you may know as Sarah (a 20something year old women from Scotland), may seem very innocent, but she's the complete opposite.

1) Locked (Sara) is providing Leeboy (Alex Lee) all those bots, along with some others, who I dont wish to involve on this yet.
    2) She sends out trojans and tries to take over your computers/servers.
    3) She shouldn't be trusted neither, as she works with leeboy.

To conclude, I'll just say that this two people are trying to ruin my bussiness, but they will not be able to.

My technical support team, along with the rest of my team, are better than them.

I just hope this helps out anyone

ALSO, and last but not the least at all, I would like to point out that If any false threads are made by Leeboy claiming he is the hyperpipe owner, should be deleted and/or disregarded.

Regards
    Fernando Castaneda.
      0 Not allowed!

Im glad to see such a biased review of goings on. I do believe what actually happened was this.

Mr Lee's emails and those of other hyperpipe.net customers where being monitored by Ferns-Realm (specifically Mr.Castenada) Mr Lee then quit due to this fact and requested the money he had invested back, this did not happen and Mr Castenada refused. About this time things get clouded.

I'm also very happy to see slander in your post Mr.Castenada, the posting of other peoples personal information (without prior permission) is illegal in the countries of yours/Mr.Lee and "locked" and this forum. You have NOT recieved prior permission, and as i have already proved this post is useless and incorrect. You are trying to wage a "slander war" upon Mr Lee, stop doing so now otherwise I'm sure you will in fact regret doing so (legal action is very possible).

Proof is the utmost element in society, i am sorry to say you have none and will not find any as it doesn't exist.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Cyklone
    I'm also very happy to see slander in your post Mr.Castenada, the posting of other peoples personal information (without prior permission) is illegal in the countries of yours/Mr.Lee and "locked" and this forum. You have NOT recieved prior permission, and as i have already proved this post is useless and incorrect. You are trying to wage a "slander war" upon Mr Lee, stop doing so now otherwise I'm sure you will in fact regret doing so (legal action is very possible).

Proof is the utmost element in society, i am sorry to say you have none and will not find any as it doesn't exist.
    wow, posting someones realname without permission is illegal these days? I highly doubt it is in this context. I am a client of hyperpipe who witnessed certain aspects of this fiasco in the irc channel, and your post is obviously biased and incomplete. I Agree that Fernando should pay Mr. Lee the money he owes him, but this DDoS attack ******** is just immature and pointless.
    Last edited by Slizer; 04-05-2004 at 10:25 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Fern, i duno what to say, except your a complete and utter stupid _____, any way if any one wants to have a go at me but i have been with hyperpipe way longer than fern, i was employed by anarchy then leeboy and then stupid fern who has no clue about how to run a server.
      0 Not allowed!

btw fern your service admin aint to great look

[16:13] <snazbaz> [17:54:31] <@TehPropheT> i am about to attack all the ips
    [16:13] <snazbaz> [17:54:36] <@TehPropheT> they are connection from
    [16:13] <snazbaz> [17:54:38] <@TehPropheT> to join here
    16:13] <snazbaz> [17:54:46] <@TehPropheT> with my 10gb back bone connection.

snazbaz is a ircop and stats admin in the server so u will be able to trust him
      0 Not allowed!

you also need to spell my name right!
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,
    I dont really have anything to do with this but, leeboy left the company (hyperpipe) because Fernando/Fern was forwarding leeboys private mail account on hyperpipe to his own, Therefore reading Leeboys emails.
    Correct me if im wrong but that isnt the way a company owner should act? Im also guessing some laws most of also been broken? eg data protection act.

Take it from me, dont use the hyperpipe mail service if you sending and recieving private emails.

Grebe
      0 Not allowed!

its funny how all these people have just registered..

'take it from me' from someone on their first post. ok, you seem trustworthy!

maybe the technical support forum was the wrong place to post this crap..
      0 Not allowed!

the reason why these people have just registered is cos they wanted to back up justice, they have all been long members of #hyperpipe irc.netgamers.org
      0 Not allowed!

This is hilarious responses.

MY technician did what he had to do.
    I agree to him doing what is necesary to stop the DoSS attacks.

REgards
      0 Not allowed!

fern, i have done no such thing, i have not ddosed ya server, so your server admin hasent done anything,
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,
    What Locked said is correct, I registerd because i wanted to have my say, which im entitled to, may i add.
    I have been a customer of hyperpipe right from the very start, which was a very long time before Fernando even knew hyperpipe existed.

Grebe
      0 Not allowed!

You might have been in the past Grebe.
    I do not see any payments from you anywhere near

Also: you may have been a customer of the old hyperpipe. This now is the new hyperpipe, and we actually work well.
      0 Not allowed!

fern, you cant be that good because your admin bans every one when they ask a question
      0 Not allowed!

lol your a joke, work well? you got to be kidding me. The old hyperpipe was much better, when it was run by Anarchy (Kaylen Thorpe)
    And the topic of the payments, I stopped being a customer as soon as i found out anarchy was leaving and you were taking over, for obvious reason.
    Looks to me like i made the right decision to be honest.

Grebe
      0 Not allowed!

[18:10] <@TehPropheT`afk> i live like 5 mins
    [18:10] <leeboy> where u live ?
    [18:10] <@TehPropheT`afk> like im gonna say.....
    [18:10] <@TehPropheT`afk> ... but yeah
    [18:10] <leeboy> lol cos u dont live 5 mins away
    [18:10] <@TehPropheT`afk> any attacks ill just petrol bomb
    [18:10] <@TehPropheT`afk> (:
    [18:10] <@TehPropheT`afk> weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We all love this server admin
      0 Not allowed!

Why are we posting this crap here?

this should be locked and deleted.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Locked
    fern, you cant be that good because your admin bans every one when they ask a question

depends on who asks the question, and how he asks the question
      0 Not allowed!

trader7702, that post of the irc log is very relavant and the only thing that is crap is that server admin.
    Locked was just proving how lame the new hyperpipe owner and server admin are.
    They results to threats like that lol.
      0 Not allowed!

Thread closed. If you have differences between yourselves, consider trying to work it out between yourselves first rather than arguing about it here.
      0 Not allowed!