Hybrid View

Linux cpanel admin needed

Im seeting up a new box at ev1, having trouble with the apf setup, I basicly need a complete look over of my current config as well as setting up security in place, will pay or trade hosting on p4 2.4 GHZ with 1 GB of RAM for services, no matter what would like some offers to see if any one could help, very flexible maybe possible partnership of some sort, been trying to get on ev1 forums im logged in and it wont let me frikin post. So here I am asking for some help from some linux professionals

vjbehm@eonlinedevelopment.com

AexiManagement could take care of the security requirements of your machine for about $50-$75 dependant on the service required.

We also offer a monthly management service with 24/7 monitoring if required.

If interested, please feel free to PM me.

Hello,
    Linux Tech Networks could help you out with us. Please, feel free to contact me through any of the methods in my sig if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    TJW
    Linux Tech Networks
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

Hi, i would work for the server and i am also a flash desiner ( would come with the job ).

Pm me or send me a e-mail

Regards,

i can advice you my admin

Thanks to all that emailed me

I have found someone now to manage my box thank you all the replyed. Sorry havent returned any emails have been being attacked on home computer and have had 5 reformats the last 2 days lost a ton of emails and have had nothing but headaches all this week besides the new banners I received " Kudos bannersworld.com" and thanks to pixid.com for the logo clean up they did for me this week.

Thanks to all,
    Vincent Behm
    EonlineDEVELOPMENT