Gaming Flash Intro/Logo Needed!

Hello,

I our Team is looking for a Flash intro and team logo. We have been hosting gaming servers since 1994 and finally decided that we should get a website up and running. Our Team currently plays and hosts UT2004, BF1942, and Quake 3 servers. We are looking for someone with some real talent that can create a Flash intro and Logo for our Team.

Since we are new to the website environment we do not have any team colors sellected, so be versitile. Our Team Name is Team Karnage

Please post logo's for Team Karnage.
    Post price for logo or prices will be nogotiated.
    We also can offer HD Space and badwidth if you are are designer and in need of this.

Thanks,

Kendall.

If you have any questions please contact support@akgaming.com
    Last edited by Silvershark; 04-04-2004 at 09:26 PM.

I could make your logo but not ur flash :| check out my portfolio at www.shadedvision.net and contact John@Shadedvision.net

"Please post logo's for Team Karnage /TK." - I dont understand, is this a contest? if not my email is: eugene@websterworlds.com

If you want, please email me some more details about what you have in mind.

Best of luck,
    Eugene.
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

Unfortunantly I am unable to post links due to the fact that I am a new member here. However, we are looking for a designer or designers that can create a Team Karange Logo for our website and forum. I am open to any designers out there. So, yes you could say it is a contest. We currently do not have any team colors so please be versitle with your designs. We will choose the best designer or designers and pay via paypal, or credit card.

Thanks again for your intrest.

I can make the logo at a negotiable price. Contact me at: sales@abstractionist.net

Just pick a designer based on there portfolio :\ contest sucks

Originally posted by Shadedvision
    Just pick a designer based on there portfolio :\ contest sucks
    My sentiments exactly.
    Silvershark, a lot of this so called "contests" end up as deadbeats. (meaning that a LOT of designers spend time working on something, the thread gets 7 pages long, and the thread starter disappears)

I dont do contests on WHT anymore, sorry.
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

If you could post your portfolio as well I would apprecaite it. Once I have 5 posts I will show what type of work I am looking for.

i tried i dont know i would make this only $10

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1...eamkarnage.jpg

I made another one. Same price as I listed in the email.
    http://www.abstractionist.net/store/teamkarnage2.jpg

Regards,

I am looking for something a little cleaner. I tried viewing your profile through your website "tractionist" but I was unable to find any of your work.

I am looking to spend up to $60 on the logo if it is good. So if anyone has a portfolio that i can look at I would appreciate it.

I am in the process of setting up my portfolio, if you want you can contact me on MSN at abstract_minded@hotmail.com. I am actually going to go to sleep soon.. I have end term finals on monday, but I can probobly talk with you tomorrow.

I can do the flash intro and your logo for a good price.
    You can see my portfolio:
    http://wwww.orangedreamstudio.com
    I will start in one week (I have already work for this week)

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Alexandre Lautié.
    Web Design, logo, Flash, banner
    Orange Dream Studio
    Free game under the GPL licence:
    Old school game

I can try and design one, I may be able to do a flash intro, I can probably do it for free, since I haven't done any professional work on flash intros, and to tell you the truth, I am still learning the ropes, but I am willing to try to do one for you.

Regards,

I can make you a professional Flash Intro for your clan, here is my contact information, and we can negotiate the price
    AIM - Thum2k
    MSN - revender_01@hotmail.com
    YAHOO - revender02
    EMAIL - Thum2k@netscape.net

Ill be waiting for your email

-Regards