Good Central Servers for under $150, free setup?

Does anyone know any good Dallas or Chicago or any central dedicated hosting company with:

Dual Xeon Intel pen 2.4 or as powerful
    1024 mb ram
    1000Gb bandwidth or OVER
    Free setup
    for UNDER $150 a month?

Any suggestions would be nice. Thanks

That's as good as impossible to get for that low price. Especially with 2TB of traffic a month So my opinion => No

Typo, 1000

Charlotte, NC
    You're not going to find any place that offers a server like that. Nocster couldn't even do that, but they're offering Dual Xeon 2.0s with 1GB RAM for $100 setup and $150/month. They're on the east coast, though.

New York, NY
    Raise your price to 200.00/m and you can probably get what you're looking for through a SM reseller with no setup fee.

Brendan Diaz

Server Matrix looks very good. I'm not sure where the reseller program webpage is. I would like to know more about this SM deal. I've looked into them and they look like a nice company

Ok i guess i'll bump up to under 180. I KONW theres some cheap places out there. has good prices, but idk about their quality, but thats on the east coast. I want a texas host provider with the listed above material.

For that price, you will get what you pay for....throddled bandwidth...poor service...