What The Heck Is Enom??

Okay, I probably sound really stupid to some people, but im kinda new at this. What the heck is this enom thing and whats so special about it? I went to the site, and it looked like a normal registrar or something, but people are going crazy over it. Any explanation is appreciated.

Enom.com is one of the few and most popular domain registration service that allows users to sell domains as a branded company seperate from Enom.com. So for example, if you had an Enom account and you bought the Drams Script (dramsystem.com), you could run your own domain registration service and nbody would know!

Some ICANN Accredited Registrars offer reseller accounts at various prices. eNom is one of these registrars. Each has their advantages and disadvantages so look closely before signing up but to answer your question --- eNom sells domains for $29.95 so they "don't" compete with their resellers. I happen to like the usability of their system. The easy pushes, the free services, etc. If you look through previous posts you can see comments about some of the other reseller programs that are offered from various registrars.

Aah, okay! Thanks a bunch!

just a domain registrar as you said. nothing more, some people think its less
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

Wow; that sounds like a really great idea if you are wanting to do a hosting company that has packages that come with a domain right? Also to me a + goes to hosting companys that let you register a domain. Not saying that there not good if they dont have the option. But if you do have it; then it saves people time. And some customers want there time.

Their PDQ product is really nice. It builds your site, charges the clients card and deposits your commision in an 90 day holding account. You can set your own prices so you can make decent profit. They recently added Windows hosting to this as well. It's a good place to start if you are new to the hosting business.

Oh it sounds good. Only one thing in that post that disappoints me.
    Windows host
    Other than that it sounds great and I might look into it