Opinions About Milescape

I've searched this forum and other places and I am unable to find a lot of opinions about Milescape. There was one particular thread in these forums from about a year ago where a guy said he had his site ( I believe) hosted with Milescape and it was "the best host ever" or something along those lines. However, interestingly enough, his site no longer seems to be hosted on Milescape's network. Therefore I was wondering if anybody has had any (preferably recent) experiences with Milescape or knows much about them.

I am also wondering about this company. Their plan is exactly what I'm looking for, but are they reliable?

Goleta, CA

Doesn't look very promising but its not completely dark either. Give them a chance I suppose.

After viewing for awhile the one negative post about them was mild they look solid.
    Last edited by cywkevin; 04-11-2004 at 11:31 PM.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Portland, Oregon
    I highly recommend them. I've been with them almost two months, now, and the connection is lightning-fast, especially after some changes they made last week. My board is extremely small, but it's all I have to go by. Their customer service is excellent; they respond within a half hour max. And the yearly price - paid in advance - is a very good deal.