New Account in WHM?

hello,

im a bit of a newbie

so someone signs up and I create them an account with their domain name. (whether transferred in or bought from me)

where/what DNS information do I need to enter so that their domain points to my webspace. I know they will have to change nameservers if transferring in! Just wondering what else i need to do?

u should not need to do any thing if your server is it up right all they would need to do is change there dns to your server name
    aim:- ochw181
    msn:- [email protected]

thanks m8, i thought as much, just needed to make sure i wasnt missing something. Could you tell me some instances I would need to edit DNS zones or MX records? not needed to use it yet!

Originally posted by spoonz
    thanks m8, i thought as much, just needed to make sure i wasnt missing something. Could you tell me some instances I would need to edit DNS zones or MX records? not needed to use it yet!
    You don't. You have them update their dns from their domain register. It's only something the owner of the domain name can do, when they log into their domain name control panel and change the nameservers over to the nameservers that you give them.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

spoonz if u need to have a chat msn or aim me i will try and help u out
    aim:- ochw181
    msn:- [email protected]

added u 2 my msn list m8, cheers active