Logo, CPanel Theme and vBulletin Theme Needed

Attention Designers,

I am currently looking for the following things, I need my logo altered, I need a CPanel Theme, a WHM Theme and I need a vBulletin Theme.

---
    First Project
    Logo

I have a small low resolution logo created. You can see it at http://www.hostinglaunch.com . Now I really like that logo and I'm going to keep it, however, I need it to be recreated in high resolution formats. I need the exact same logo recreated in a PSD file about 7-15 times the size. This would need to be also recreated in RGB color and 400 dpi. The main thing is that you can't just resize the rocket, you need to actually recreate it. It needs to be pretty much identical to the one on the logo.

Timeframe: No later than April 10th, 2004.
    Budjet: Undecided
    ---
    Second Project
    CPanel Theme

Using the logo that is created above and intergrating the look and feel of my existing website, I need a CPanel theme created. I need this done for WHM and vBulletin as well.

Timeframe: No timeframe, this is not a priority project.
    Budjet: Undecided
    ---

Payment will be via PayPal. To apply for one of these jobs, please e-mail me at michael [at] hostinglaunch [dot] com. Please include a link to your portfolio or work that you have done. I will go into futher detail over email. If you have questions about this, please post here or e-mail me.

Regards,

Michael
    Michael

Email sent, waiting for more info.
    If I'm not mistaken your site is not up yet, so how can the skins be designed to match it? will have to do that project after your site is ready. (or did I miss something?)

Best,
    Eugene.
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

I just recieved your e-mail and will be contacting you shortly. The site has already been designed, but since the company has not yet launched I have decided to hold off on bringing the actual website online. However, it is in fact designed.
    Michael

I see, well I'm glad to hear that.
    If you could upload it to a private place in order for me to review it that would be great.

Waiting for your email.

Best,
    Eugene.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.

Well, it's available to you when you'll need it. However, for this logo project I really can't see you needing any part of the website. But for the other projects, you'll need it for sure.
    Michael

Yes I dont need it at all for the logo, thats not a problem. (I explained about the logo in the email)

I have sent you a reply, please contact me back when you receive the message.
    Michael

as usual i am ready for a vbulletin theme project. i have designed http://www.crystalisforums.com, http://www.pcsupportforums.com, http://www.geekvalley.com, and a few others that i cant remembers atm. check my profile for contact methods, i can work fast and cheap.
    Triality, Inc
    Professional E-Commerce and Web Development
    http://www.trialityinc.com

I've added you to AIM, i will talk to you later.
    Portfolio :: Click Here
    E-Mail :: admin@m00ie.com
    AIM :: robin hawkes
    MSN :: robin_hawkes@hotmail.com (no e-mails to this please)

The logo has already been created. Just the themes need to be created now. TheInverted, I may be contacting you later about the themes, however, websterworld has first dibs on those projects. Arien, I do not use AIM anymore, it's either MSN at michael.mackinnon@shaw.ca or YIM at mikeym265.
    Michael

PM sent