Complete Gaming Website for Sale

I am selling a COMPLETE gaming website, including domain, layout, and pages upon pages of php code. This work is my own and will be sold only once so both the design and coding work is unique!

Here is what you get:
    -recently registered domain - www.emugateway.net - about 11 months left
    -full rights to design and source code to modify it as it pleases you
    -30 reviews written by myself and colleagues, complete with almost 200 screenshots + misc info

The site is complete with antileech script, news script, poll script, the works. It was originally intended to be a third version of a known Abandonware & Emulation site but never saw the light of day. The buyer can use it in any way he or she pleases.

Only a few misc pages are missing such as the contact us form and the frequently asked questions list. The site consits of over 50 pages of php. The admin section was never finished so the buyer can choose to make one himself or use phpmyadmin.

To sum things up, here is what's included:
    -domain
    -design
    -php scripts
    -content (mysql dump)
    all unique and all original

The code is fairly clean and easy to understand though I'd suggest only using it on a CPanel account as I've had some trouble with Ensim and others.

Please contact me via the information in my sig if you are interested.

Bidding starts at $50

Customization available at $20 on top of the bid price

P.S. Sorry, no PNG or PSD is available for the design. Layout is compatible with IE, Netscape and Safari. Some minor bugs in Opera.

EDIT: Payment via PayPal only. Domain registered on RegisterFly. Original purpose was to be a multiplatform game review site for oldies.
    Last edited by bobosama; 04-03-2004 at 10:04 PM.

Bidding ends on 04/04/04 (Heh, Nice Date) At 8PM Eastern

What's up with the game download links? How does that work... can you legally distribute games / ROMs or even shareware apps?

Not all roms are illegal, in fact a site I host has several thousand free or otherwise public domain roms up for download. Shareware just depends on the license set forth by the Company that owns the rights to the shareware app, some shareware/demo apps/games are allowed to be redistributed some aren't. Most shareware authors actually like their software to be redistributed as long as the redistrbuter doesn't claim the software for their own, or try to personaly accept and keep payments for the shareware software.

No game files will be provided with the sale, but the whole idea of shareware was for the files to be continually redistributed so if the buyer was to choose to host demos, trial and shareware versions of the games here-in, it wouldn't be a problem.

SOLD - Thread Close