Free Complete Websites

EasySiteNetwork is one of the leaders in turnkey website development. After 2 years of successfully selling our turnkey websites and scripts EasySiteNetwork is now entering a new phase in growth and I am making all the sites available for free.

Choose from the collection of Jokes, Recipes, Drinks, Riddles or Tips websites. All sites are available for free at The sites are easy to install and use. Full source code is included with each site and you are free to modify each site as you wish. All I ask is that you leave the EasySiteNetwork link in the footer of each page and leave the EasySiteNetwork info panel on the main admin page.

Use them for yourself, make them available to your hosting clients or offer them as part of your hosting packages.
    Complete Website Scripts - EasySiteNetwork

London, United Kingdom
    The requested URL /downloads/ was not found on this server.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Thanks. I have fixed the url and you should be able to download the drinks site now.
    Complete Website Scripts - EasySiteNetwork