Thread: Dating Software

Dating Software

I dont know if this is were this goes, but I will put it here. If this is not were it goes...can someone put it in the correct thread??

Does anyone know where I can purchase dating software at? I am looking to create a dating website and I need the software. If so please list them below.

Thanks

Money is the root of all evil. So if you don't want to go crazy, give it all to me

for a second there, i thought you were about to invent a whole new meaning of e-romance
    Gone.

here is another one

http://php.resourceindex.com/Complet...s/Matchmaking/

Thanks
    - James

check these links as well (all comes as .com)
    php.resourceindex /Complete_Scripts/Classified_Ads/Matchmaking/

hotscripts /PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Classified_Ads/Personals/

hotscripts /PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Match_Making/

scriptz /PHP/Classified_Ads/Personals/

bigwebmaster /PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Classified_Ads/

devscripts /PHP/Classifieds/

Man, I really hope to God that you are buying this for someone else not for yourself, these days there are more Personals sites than personal homepages on/for every group of human race. It's really too late to open a new website.

Hope is the last thing you should ever lose, Mesum

www.kabwebs.com

They are real nice, and installation is free, at least it was when I bought mine. Quite reasonably priced too. It's a great starter program. You will have to work with the HTML though.

The market is flooded with dating sites. I offer free months and 2 for one memberships, but it's slow building up. Nobody wants to sign up when you only have a few people.

You can contact me if you want more info.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 05-11-2004 at 09:37 PM.

Give DatingRev.com a shot... it let's easy to setup and customize, has a lot of features and best of all ... you start the site with members. Starting a dating service can be really hard as people don't bother signing up if the site is empty.

agree that some members for start up is important and promotional actions ARE as well

Check these guys as wellhttp://www.aewebworks.com/aedating.htm They provide free installtion, free lifetime upgrades and free lifetime technical support.

They also have free directory script http://www.aewebworks.com/aedirectory.htm - this one is good to attract traffic to your site and grow in PR.

hope this is useful.

best luck
    Last edited by Shrek; 04-28-2004 at 10:52 PM.