Does anyone have experience with the cdgcommerce shopping cart?

I just signed up for a cdgcommerce merchant account. I also have their free shopping cart. However, I am not sure it's what I want. Basically, what I want is for the buyer to be able to click on a "buy item" button and be taken to a secure server for the buyer to input their credit card. I want the look/feel to be identical to my website. I understand that the look/feel of the secure server won't be like my site as it's on their server...but I want everything until that point to have the same look as my site. I attempted to do this using the cdg transaction control panel forms wizard via the cdg gateway but that doesn't work for me as it doesn't account for shipping.

Additionally, my shipping costs are calculated via a matrix:
    $0.01 USD - $9.99 USD = $5
    $10.00 USD - $49.99 USD = $6
    $50.00 USD - $99.99 USD = $7
    $100.00 USD - $199.99 USD = $8
    $200.00 USD and over = $9

It doesn't look like their cart can do that without a special modification.

I am sort of at my wits end right now as I have been messing with this since 4 am and still have gotten nowhere.

Anyone have any advice? or knowledge of my woes? Should I invest in a cart? I looked at cubecart and oscommerce a few weeks ago but didn't really like either of them because it was a little more than I needed.

Thanks in advance for your help

Nevermind

Chris (CDGcommerce) is going to help me accomplish this daunting task.

Hi Jennifer - to clarify on this question (in case anyone else has a similar question):

With CDGGateway by itself, you would need to write a script to calculate the shipping. Most of the time it is used in conjunction with a shopping cart system to calculate more advanced shipping and handling values.

With CDGStore, however, the shipping matrix you list above can be very easily setup as a Custom Shipping Module using our API for that.

In fact, we will go ahead and pop those values into a CSM for you and the rest of the details will be in our e-mail to you. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance and we'll be happy to do so.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Thanks Chris

Dinner is on us when this is all up and running

No problem, happy to help.

BTW - your custom shipping module is already finished and I just e-mailed you the info you needed. I will also send you a PM as well.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!