Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sorry for the delay, heres an update. i really like this one! I was thinking the smaller eagle there could be used as a bullet for other things on the page. If you like it, ill do a layout for the rest of the content.

http://www.attunedesigns.com/uncensored/layout2.jpg

thanks

...hope you haven't abandoned this one.

number00032,

I have not abandoned this contest. I've just been a little busy. To be honest, I'm surprised that there are not many people participating.

Regarding your design, I am still looking for more of a professional look. I would also really like to have "lady justice" incorporated into the design.

Does anyone else have any designs?

Yea im surprised there arent more entries as well. Thing is with this forum is that threads aren't bumped up to the top...so many get lost off the first page within a couple days.

Due to a lack of interest. I have decided that I will cancel this contest and move it to designoutpost.com. Thanks to everyone that participated.

thanks for leading me on!

I didn't lead anyone on. If you have made any modifications, then please join the contest at designoutpost. I should be listing that one soon, and will also raise the prize to $200.

actually you did

Yea ive been trying for two months to join DO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12