Java Server Pages

Hey there,

I have had a class on Java and I have gotten quite the hang of how to work with it in a terminal and GUI. I know the structures and how to create / use objects so now I would like to get started with JSP. Any good links / java includes? Thanks in advanced.

O yea, btw if you have a yearlong project idea (anything actually like a simple game) you have, could you give me that because I have to have a project for my next year class. I was thinking of a simple game like sokoban what do you think?

You'll want to check out Tomcat - http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/ for a decent Java servlet/JSP engine. Sorry though, no ideas about games.

try like snake, frogger, space invaders or something =P

Games are aplets, bot JSP's.
    Keep that in mind.
    Also, for JSP try coding a forum, its good for learning.

I would recommend using Jetty (jetty.mortbay.org) for a lightweight easy-to-use web container for working with JSP files.
    Free Blog Hosting

wow.. you replied to a 3 month old thread for that? lol

i made an error 3 months ago lol
    "bot" should be "not" lol

Eu-Forums.com - European Forums

Whenever I see Tomcat recommended for a servlet container I always feel obligated to provide the better alternative: Jetty.
    Free Blog Hosting

start from Java site
    http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/doc/
    there are a lot of tutorials, on J2sdk, j2ee and also jsp
    HostNodeList Web Host Directory, DEV.INTOEX.COM - products for online business

Experienced web-developer | PHP | Smarty | Zend | Databases | Graphic design - looking for long-time relationship