New Project for my Web Hosting

Hello,

I run a WebHosting Company in Brazil (http://www.maxihost.com.br) but I am currently using one Template provided by monster template.

I have new projects for it and would like to quote some people interested.

What I would like?

Totally new Design for the Web Page, I need a dynamic page programmed in PHP that I can easily update the Plans, Services, and everything inside the page.
    I use kayako esupport, I would like to have an integration with it also inside the page, this includes all the sections provided by kayako (http://www.maxihost.com.br/helpdesk) TroubleShooter, FAQ, Downloads, Ticket Status and New Ticket (All modified to fit my webpage).
    I use also modernbill, I wont integrate the modernbill as I just accept credit card and direct deposit but I would like to integrate the order form to fit the new page.
    I need a good skilled team in PHP because I would like to have something like how many Plans we have available at that moment, and when a new customer sign up this number go down.

My budget is maximum of U$ 1000.00

Please provide me:

1- Portfolio (Webhosting pages already done)
    2- People that recommend you
    3- How long would you take to have the project done
    4- How many on team and which languages are you/your team skilled at.

Dont send me PM, just REPLY to this POST.

Thanks.

Hi we can do this for you -- take a look at our portfolio.

Thanks,
    Robbie
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

Hello,

I am a web designer and developer and I am also a freelancer in this industry, but I have a partner that works with me on large projects like yours. We have strong skills in a range of areas including: HTML/XHTML/CSS, PHP/MySQL Development, Javascript, ASP/ADO Development, and we can both thoroughly use the entire MX Studio.

My portfolio can be found here
    My partner designed all sites and templates found here, as well as W3Reports.com.

We can have this project completed for you in one or two weeks depending on how hard you are to satisfy.

As far as spoken languages go, I am fluent in English and German, and my partner knows English and some Japanese.

For recommendations ask:
    - ReDellia Powell [[email protected]]
    - Brian Pauley [[email protected]]
    - Senthuran Velnayagam [[email protected]]
    (If you are interested I can give more references via email)

Email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: exeagle2004
    Y!M: nickcolomb
    Site: www.tripixels.com

Have a good day.

Did you forget a 0 on your budget?

Originally posted by Rman2003
    Did you forget a 0 on your budget?
    For what he needs 1000$ is a correct amount.
    your willing to do all that he is asking for 100$? good luck and good day.

maxihost good luck with however you choose, you probably already picked a designer I imagine.

Best,
    Eugene.
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

Websterworld, I think you misunderstood my post. I wouldn't even sneeze at something like that for 100.00. I asked if he had forgotten a 0, which would in effect be 10,000 instead of 1000. Of course it wouldn't cost quite that much, but I I'd charge considerably more than 1,000. Then again, that's me, not you or anyone else. I charge 200.00 for Modernbill installs, and as much as 500.00 if it includes customization of the order form, email templates, etc. Below is an approximation of what I would charge for something like this broken down:

Totally new Design for the Web Page, I need a dynamic page programmed in PHP that I can easily update the Plans, Services, and everything inside the page.

-Estimated cost: 800-1200 USD

I use kayako esupport, I would like to have an integration with it also inside the page, this includes all the sections provided by kayako (http://www.maxihost.com.br/helpdesk) TroubleShooter, FAQ, Downloads, Ticket Status and New Ticket (All modified to fit my webpage).

-Estimated Cost: 500

I use also modernbill, I wont integrate the modernbill as I just accept credit card and direct deposit but I would like to integrate the order form to fit the new page.

-Estimated Cost: 200-500 depending on level of customization.

As you can see, 1500 would be the estimated minimum, and the limit would be anywhere from 2200 on up, depending on the amount of customization and coding involved. This is actually quite reasonable if you estimate that you'll spend approximately 40-50 hours working on this. Then again, YMMV.