Hybridnetwork gone?

Is anyone here able to connect to hybridnetwork.net? Various services seemed to stop working in March (bandwidth stats were last updated March 7, then the CPanel license expired) and now the site has been unreachable all day. Time to give it up for dead?

Why can't people post suspected outages in the outages forum?

Yes, it does seem down from here

Seems to be down here as well, have you tried contacting them?
    Some info here:
    http://whois.sc/hybridnetwork.net
    and seems like their nameservers are pointing to
    .http://whois.sc/E107HOSTING.ORG

* ==>> HybridNetwork Resellers and Users Meeting Lounge <<==

Hi everyone,

HybridNetwork has been having router problems for the past 12 hours. I can't tell you how frustrated I am. I have already lost many customers because of hostabox, and now I will surely lose more.

HybridNetwork confirmed to me that their servers are up but it is only a problem of a router that is down.

I am starting this thread here so that we, resellers of HybridNetwork could share experience and information even when HybridNetwork.com itself is down (as it is right now).

I am almost sure that HybridNetwork does not provide a forum area where its users could discuss freely - as most other hosts do. Well, let that thread be our lounge...

Let me make this clear: this thread is ONLY for those resellers of HybridNetwork and its users to share experience... and it has no other goals whatsoever.

Unhappy Suspected DEATH!

Hi Sash! Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum, but this is more like a suspected death than a suspected outage.

* That's odd!

Thanks "suffering"! Actually I'm surprised that you managed to get a hold of them: they stopped answering my e-mail in March, too. Tried for weeks to get any kind of reply regarding first the bandwidth stats not being updated and then the expired CPanel license, but never heard anything back. (No, I was NOT impolite, and YES I tried using different accounts, including one on their own server - so surely it can't have been a mail problem.)

Sounds highly suspicious to me - a trace shows they are hosted at EV1 and I am sure a company of EV1's standing has multiple routers with spares onsite should a failure occur.

Meccanicus thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing your experience....

am sincerely surprised to read your words!

I have signed up with HybridNetwork a few days ago, and so far, they DID answer my emails, but not as fast as I would expect... Sometimes it took them about 12 hours to reply.... but they still managed to reply.

This information that I am sharing with you about a downed server, is what I got from their support service on msn messenger.... maybe this is why..... :-(

EV1 has spare routers, though :-)

am horribly frustrated ...... it really looks like a suspected death.. what is this router that no one could replace in the past 14 hours??

thanks to the moderator who merged the threads.... and I have an update to add

Important notice to those who are bothering to send support tickets or to write to hybridnetwork........

<support@hybridnetwork.net>... Deferred
    Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
    Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Return-Path: ...............
    Received: from ...........
    by smtp.hispeed.ch (8.12.6/8.12.6/tornado-1.0) with SMTP id i33EpICT016058
    for <support@hybridnetwork.net>; Sat, 3 Apr 2004 16:51:18 +0200
    Message-ID: <001601c4198b$20e00f80$1e38ee50@m>
    To: "Hybrid Network Support" <support@hybridnetwork.net>
    References: <000201c41857$5e739130$6400a8c0@Hybrid3>
    Subject: router down
    Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 16:51:18 +0200

Obviously your mail wont be delivered if the server is down.

Originally posted by Loon
    Obviously your mail wont be delivered if the server is down.
    yes, down for 19 hours now .... :-(

after about 20 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hybridnetwork is back!

My name is Kevan - I was previously under HybridNetwork for my website hosting as of late April. I know they've been down or a while and I've read this entire thread - I find it hard to believe that this entire issue is being caused by a single router.

I seriously need to contact someone at Hybrid - preferably Mark, but even his Hotmail account seems to be gone. I am being billed for their services which I am no longer able to use - this is an obvious problem.

If anyone has any information in regards to how to contact Mark or anyone else at H.N. - please let me know @ kevan@caoimhean.net , or KLMarts@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance...