Resellers from Redbus 1 and 2?

I'm currently having difficulty finding hosts that operate reseller packages from the Redbus 1 or Redbus 2 datacenters.

Does anybody know of any??

You will probably have trouble finding a reseller located in Redbus, London because the bandwidth charges are very high. I have seen one or two, but they are highly overselling to compete with continental and US web hosts.

If it does not have to be the Redbus, but in London, then I can highly recommend http://www.123reseller.co.uk/ - I have heard a lot of great things about them and indeed one of my friends has been a customer of them for some time and is very happy.
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

I've already got something with 123reseller, thanks.

I'm looking for around 5 reseller plans based in the UK, preferably based in different datacentres for redundancy purposes. I didn;t have anything in Redbus 1 or 2 yet.

I've done some serious digging around and finally come up with 3 companies that have servers in Redbus 1:

xcalibre.co.uk, amard.com, and hostroute.co.uk.

Nothing has come up for Redbus 2 yet - I'll keep digging.

I used to have a hosting account with Host Route a few years back and they were very good. Both their uptime and customer support was top notch

5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

http://xcalibre.co.uk offer dedicated servers in Redbus, they do have reseller packages, no idea though if their reseller servers are there also, but you could ask i guess.

I think there's 4dhosting.com also.

Nearly forgot http://othellotech.net

Again, they offer dedicated in redbus, don't know if their reseller servers are held there.

Xcalibre have reseller packages, but they are mighty pricey.

As hostroute and amard run Cpanel plans that gives them a real advantage, so it'll be a toos up between them. Depends on whether Amard offer lower spec plans, though.
    Last edited by I, Brian; 04-03-2004 at 08:40 AM.

Originally posted by I, Brian
    Xcalibre have reseller packages, but they are mighty pricey.
    Its the price you pay in the UK. You will probably find they provide you with excellent support with that price.

Don't forget, the only companies that offer low prices in the UK have to massively oversell - thats why companies with higher prices stay in business - because they are very good quality and charge sensible and realistic prices.

Hey, i dont know if you want to host your reseller or dedicated server in the netherlands but maybe
    www . rebus . nl
    www . rebus . com is something for you.

The one who has there own servers down there is:
    www . easydedicated . com

They are dutch but they do international stuff.
    The redbus Interhouse in Amsterdam has only been down for 1 hour, 9/10 of all the dutch sites were down
    But that was because the routers couldn't handle all the data, they had to replace 3 or 5 routers in there network, but they are up and running again

There speed is excelent, serveral backbones and stuff.

how about iRacks.org?
    They use RedBus

I was actually referencing the UK DC.

I didn't actually realise they had such a wider presence as Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and Milan as well. Something to bear in mind later, perhaps.
    Last edited by I, Brian; 04-03-2004 at 05:49 PM.

Are you looking for dedicated server reseller accounts or for transit and colocation reseller accounts?

If you want Colocation Racks and Transit, http://www.C4L.co.uk offer a no fee reseller/referral account in Redbus.

I have a server in Redbus Amsterdam and must say that the network is stable and with about an hour down since I have had it.

Can't fault them and superb response times from the UK.

Feel free to MSN me if you want to chat about iRacks (who I am with).

Ryan