OK..If you can be bothered listening to this you will experience how not to provide support

I made a post in another forum. I posted a URL (it was in one of the technical forums) I had a problem with an SSL cert and an order page.

After the kind community at WHT assisted me in resolving the problem, I wanted to edit out the URL. I was removing it from my server and did not see the point in generating errors in my log files.

So prepare now for the ride of your life:

1. Click the edit post button. Get the message that the moderators have restriced editing after x amount of time. Message to email moderators. Click the link.

2. Email client starts up...send kind message asking to remove URL.

3. Auto responder back stating..."use the NEW support system" with a link.

4. Fill out support ticket with same info as email.

5. Get a confirmation that support ticket received.

6. Get a resolution from Dennis the community liason. The resolution is as follows:

Please use the 'Report this post to a Community Leader' for verification.

Regards,

Dennis
Community Leader
www.WebHostingTalk.com

Little button saying was this resolution useful. I click NO

New window opens asking for the reasons...I go off on a tangent about how I really can't be bothered (irony I know) and what a useless system this is ...me spitting blood and teeth everywhere.

I then click the submit button and low and behold .... It comes back with an error saying the ticket ID does not exist

I think WHT deserves the award for "The MOST pathetic support system known to man!"

Anyway...hence to say I never bothered with the report to moderator button. Life after all is to precious and too short to travel down that uncharted road

Simon