Thread: ctn1

ctn1

My ctn1 site has been unreachable for over two days now. I got back some type of response, but it was in French. For a little while even their site was unreachable online, but it is now back up. Still no sign of my site though. Anyone else having troubles at ctn1 and/or know the current status?
    Last edited by jbw; 04-03-2004 at 01:55 AM.

They do seem to have disappeared in the past couple of weeks, I have tried to contact them with no success.

However their site does load fine, so my guess is they are not having a network outage, more problems within the company.

It is bad for them, like we were going to order a load of servers from there, im just glad we found out they do disappearing acts before we did.

My servers r working fine

hmmm.... still down for me... and no replies to my emails and support tickets. Any ideas how to reach them?

which server u had withthem the 10mb one?

3mbs

I did got some notice feww days ago but was in french any one know any translation site?

I put it throug babble fish, seemed to say they were upgrading a cisco router and things went awry, and would be fixed soon.... but it was not a clear translation

I can help you if you want.
    My french is much better than my english or my spanish.
    Just PM me

Email French Translation

Hello,
    The message has send last week is for explain the migration of our Old router (FreeBSD / Zebra) on new router Cisco 7200 VXR with NPE 400 for resolve packet loss and latency on the network.

The latency is now correct and the ping is very stable. the next step is the switch (Today 3Com) on Exterme Network with a core on Gigabit Fiber.

We will checking two options :
    1°) 4 CISCO 6513 with Giga NPE with 10x48 ports 10/100Mbps

2°) Exterme Network with backbone on Iron Giga Fiber!!!

The price is the same...

We waiting the result of the lab. The thrue problem is the number of packet (Gaming Servers)...

Have a nice day

Çà, c'est encore meilleur comme traduction.

Merci Marc

my site has been down again, as well as the main ctn1 site. Their site is back up , but of course my site is not, and no responses to support tickets. Is it just me?? anyone else still at ctn1?

Have you got any refund per their SLA? Come to think about it, have you even be able to contact them?

All my servers are up...

our friend on ctn1 server also down, the UK number is completely dead contonous tone, the french number rings and rings with noone answering, 3 support tickets have been raised days ago left unanswered.

we got the box back up now, certainly was strange as no log of anything that caused it to go down, they answered the phone when we rang at midday.