ORL, FL

Web Hosting $29.95/Year, 5000MB Space, 50GB Data Transfer.

Web Hosting $29.95/Year.
    Multiple Domain Hosting.
    5000MB Space, 50GB Data Transfer.
    Instant Setup, 90 Day Money Back.

United Kingdom
    I tried to sign up to your service but I got no response from your sales support. Your "live help" has never worked as far as I can see over the past ten days. I even got as far as trying to pay by credit card but your server was down. Then I discovered everything that has been written about your company and so I decided not to progress with purchasing your seemingly "cheap service".

Google has a long memory.

No one shoud!

Try the They can't even find them!:
    or try to find a good thing about them here.

quoting the BBB:

Principal: Brian Bennett, President
    Local Phone Number: (407) 000-0000
    TOB Classification: Computers-Internet Services
    Web Site URL(s):

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaints. The company has resolved some complaints presented by the Bureau; however, the Bureau did not receive a response to other complaints. The file contains a pattern of consumer complaints concerning dissatisfaction with the company's service and requesting a refund of monies paid.

Additional Business Names

This company also does business as BNN - BriNet Network and Data Packet Networks.

Additional Addresses

Additional addresses for this company include P O Box 915972, Longwood, FL 32791.
    and the answer when I complaint about them:

We sent your complaint to the company but is was returned by the
    Post Office as "Undeliverable as Addressed" or "Moved Left No
    Forwarding Address." For this reason, we are unable to continue to
    process it at this time. Therefore, we will close our file in this

United Kingdom
    I am amazed at the stories I have heard about this company. But then again I should have been surprised at the incredibly low cost in the first place. Sometimes things are too good to be true.

The worst part seems to be the stories that people have lost domains and similar things.

I hope you got your problem resolved in the end, unless that was a problem that someone else had.